FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hellsing OVA II Make a Raid

xframe
Yes the day has nearly arrived. Tomorrow the second Hellsing OVA is going to be released in Japan. The OVA's are like a condesed version of the series its alittle truer to the manga. I'm looking forword to the sub. The detail and animation in the first OVA was crazy!!! What kinda pisses me off about the first OVA was how Seras' eyes were not constantly red after becoming a draculina..they were blue untill she started to battle...what is up with that? Ah I wish they would add onto the series 13 eps is kinda short...maybe someday but this OVAII should be amazing!!!
driftingfe3s
I didn't even watch the first OVA. Hopefully there are still seeds for the torrents so I can grab it so I wont be confused for the second OVA if they have events that rely on the first one. How many OVAs are comming out?
xframe
driftingfe3s wrote:
I didn't even watch the first OVA. Hopefully there are still seeds for the torrents so I can grab it so I wont be confused for the second OVA if they have events that rely on the first one. How many OVAs are comming out?

Yes there are seeds out there I picked up the first ova overnight...as for as the number of ova's coming out..its unkown . It says on wikipedia that there will be coming out with ova's up to where the manga currently is.
Scaramanga
xframe wrote:
driftingfe3s wrote:

Yes there are seeds out there I picked up the first ova overnight...as for as the number of ova's coming out..its unkown . It says on wikipedia that there will be coming out with ova's up to where the manga currently is.

I don't think that will be true, as the manga is currently up to volume 8, and at the speed the OVAs are being released, we wouldn't see all of what's currently out until something like 2010. I'm thinking at most this is going to be a 4-6 ep OVA (more likely 4 due to the length of the episodes.)

Also, if you want to purchase it, sadly Geneon was only able to get one episode on the first DVD. But I hear the special edition version is going to come with all sorts of cool stuff.
GProject
So the new OAV is out now? Fantastic, I watched the entire original series and was kinda disappointed (cool concept, not the best execution). But as soon as I saw the extended trailer for this new series I could see it was going to be different - can't wait to see how this has turned out.

Role on a US / European release!
blk3
There are 4 OAV episodes out as of this time. Can't wait for the fifth, I think the fifth is gonna be the last one.