FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

This forum / directory is relationship and not only Love...

iexplore
I just noticed all these posts are mostly on love. they should change this forums title to Love and remove relationship. anyways - how do we define a relationship? family, friends, relatives, colleagues, acquantainces etc... was my guess...
escritor
iexplore wrote:
I just noticed all these posts are mostly on love. they should change this forums title to Love and remove relationship. anyways - how do we define a relationship? family, friends, relatives, colleagues, acquantainces etc... was my guess...

I agree with you, chap. Most of the entries I have found here are about romantic relationships. It would be nice to see more threads on other kinds of social interactions.
imera
Then those that has relationship issues inside their families should write about it. But there aren't many that like to talk about their family problems
Coen
Close relationships are always about love. Love is usually the basis for relations.
escritor
Coen wrote:
Close relationships are always about love. Love is usually the basis for relations.

Indeed it is, but come on, you got what the author of this thread meant.
supjapscrapper
iexplore wrote:

there have been many entries about all kinds of relationships, not only familial but also all sorts of friendships. But you can do nothing about the fact that love makes the earth rotate and it is the thing upon which most people think about most of the time. This is a fact and it shows in the entries. I kinda find it cool though, I find it more entertaining to talk and exchange with people about this! Very Happy
Klaw 2
iexplore wrote:

Yes thats true but a relation with a girlfriend, boyfriend, husband or wife are far more complex, difficult to maintain and need more attention than "just" friends. And it is also more interesting to talk about these relationships than other "normal" ones.
iyepes
For any unexplained reason, romantic relationships usually fill most of time of most of people, so, it's normal that topics are mainly about it. For example, people have arguments with their friends, but it doesn't affect their life style or ends up in an alimony lawsuit Razz

However, I encourage sharing experieces about other kind of relationships.