FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Embarrasment corner

Vanquish
Ok, I have two pictures of me, I don't like them, but hey. The first one is of me wearing a wig and pretending to be a drag queen, and the second is a mugshot of when I was laughing. They were both took on my holiday in Greece.
I'm not going to ask you to rate me, as you'd be sick of typing "-", so anyway, what d'ya think? I'm 14, my interests include FPS gaming, fishkeeping, boxing, BMX'ing, motoX and modified cars. If you have anything you want to know about me, just ask and I will reply to it.

Neal Wink Wink
Vanquish
Me:

Jake my Westie:

Lucy my Lhasso Aapso:

Here are some more pics of me taken today on my new phone, and some of my animals aswell! Wink

Neal
abone
these are nice than others (first pictures) Wink i liked especially the dogs.Jake and Lucy are so sweet Very Happy

Vanquish wrote:
Me:

Jake my Westie:

Lucy my Lhasso Aapso:

Here are some more pics of me taken today on my new phone, and some of my animals aswell! Wink

Neal
Vanquish
That's why I posted them, because the pics really didn't do me justice (no im not trying to be a prick here, I know i'm not good looking, but they made me look worse). I can't fuss over the dogs enough, I just love cuddling them! Heres proof!

At the minute i'm cuddling into her!
Embarassed PS - I'm not going bald, just I was cuddling into her before and my hair got messed up.
Neal Wink
Ghost900
Nice pic of you and the doggy Very Happy
Matte52
Cool dog you have Smile and you was cool you too =)

Best regards:
Matte52
Btw: what kind of dog is it?
Kashinilaya
What did you do on your hair, in the first picture?
alexpotter
hey... you're a cute guy Wink!

and it's cool you like animals.. (well.. at least dogs)... they're really cute too...

you know..: like father like son (or however you say that in english Razz)
Vanquish
Matte52: The dogs are a Lhasso Aapso (A member of the Shi Tzu family), and the other one is a West Highland White Terrier.

Kashinilaya: It's a wig, I was kind of tipsy that night, so y'know, not the best of pics. And my hair in the other pics looks like i'm bald or have a weird haircut, I think I got it cut just a bit too short for my liking.

Alexpotter: Why thank you! I do like animals, of all kinds actually. What do you mean like father like son? I know what the saying means, but you haven't seen my father. People say I look like my dad, but i'm not sure how. He has quite a big nose, is partially bald, is naturally tanned, and has brown eyes. Other people say I look like my Grandad, which I think I do sort of.

Neal