FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Looking for a known "offensive" website

Vlien
It's an American one, starts with an S (I think), but I don't remember its name. They laugh at all kinds of things and people and are very happy with negative reactions, since they can laugh at those again too... does anyone know its name? I found it really funny Embarassed Razz
S3nd K3ys
Vlien wrote:
It's an American one, starts with an S (I think), but I don't remember its name. They laugh at all kinds of things and people and are very happy with negative reactions, since they can laugh at those again too... does anyone know its name? I found it really funny Embarassed Razz

This one?
XeononyX
There are quite a bit of them ... im sure you can google it and find what your looking for or maybe you can google "Failure" and click I'm feeling lucky and see what happens. I'm not quite the one for the negative spin on things but there are alot of websites out there.
ocalhoun
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Vlien wrote:

This one?

I suppose you're trying to make some sort of a statement there?
S3nd K3ys
ocalhoun wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Vlien wrote:

This one?

I suppose you're trying to make some sort of a statement there?

No. That was just a coincidence.
hahame
sorry ,i do not know,i just pass here.
pjv
is it Superman? Superwoman? how about Superboy? hehehe, am just trying to be funny. I know, i'm not. hehehe bye!
[FuN]goku
nooo clue mate sorry Wink
blackheart
Is the first word in the site steak? Is it a part of the sick site network?

If so - I can't give you the link here, but if that's it then I'm sure I've given you enough info that you can google it...
Vlien
No... twas something different... ach. Wish I'd added it to my links... dammit!