FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Points System

caaltt
I think I understand now.

After 5 posts I'll get a point and therefore I'll be able to apply for registration?!

...and once I keep above 0 I'll remain active?
Bondings
caaltt wrote:
I think I understand now.

After 5 posts I'll get a point and therefore I'll be able to apply for registration?!

...and once I keep above 0 I'll remain active?

No, you'll get something between 1 and 2.5 Points for a post. Your first 5(or more) posts have to show that you are willing to be a part of our community and willing to contribute to this community.
Afterwards you have to keep above zero, yes. Wink
what??
blueknot
don't you get it ?

the point system is sort of a active monitors, to see whether you are involved in this community
Pulsar132
so i have to get 5 posts to register?
babumuchhala
noman first register then have 5 or more good posts and then apply for the topclass hosting

short - simple - sweet
so after you make 5 good posts you are able to register in forum and for web hosting? Or am i just blind and can't see the register link in forum Smile
Bondings
Anonymous wrote:
so after you make 5 good posts you are able to register in forum and for web hosting? Or am i just blind and can't see the register link in forum Smile

Stupid me. I made some changes to the template and apparantly the register button dissappeared. Evil or Very Mad

It's back up now, sorry for the inconvenience.
NG
yeh thts pritty simple isnt it?
yeip it is if you can register an account Smile I coulden't becouse there were no link to register form Wink
onyx
OK now i can start getting my points Smile Thanks Bondings
eggtart
i would like to know how will the points be downed?
since I see someone's points is negative
tidruG
eggtart wrote:
i would like to know how will the points be downed?
since I see someone's points is negative

Your points are deducted at the rate of 1 point per day. And on any given day, at the end of the day, you cannot have more than a maximum of 45 points.
SharKay
why are some Points and FRIH$ the same for some and different for others..what is the FRIH$ based on...I must have missed that somewhere
Bondings
SharKay wrote:
why are some Points and FRIH$ the same for some and different for others..what is the FRIH$ based on...I must have missed that somewhere

You get the same amount from both, but after getting accepted for hosting, every day 1 Point is deducted and reset to 45, if they were higher.
SharKay
Oh wow I just looked at mine and seen...that there is a diffence...Thanks...Now I have another question...hopefully I didn't miss it posted somewhere else...what is the donate for? Do we earn the donate, or is it something that just automaticly appears....
Bondings
SharKay wrote:
Oh wow I just looked at mine and seen...that there is a diffence...Thanks...Now I have another question...hopefully I didn't miss it posted somewhere else...what is the donate for? Do we earn the donate, or is it something that just automaticly appears....

That's when you want to give frih$ to other people. It won't appear beneath your own name, because you can't donate to yourself.

You can use it if you buy/sell something in the marketplace.