FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is it possible to compile gtk+ with Tcc instead of Gcc?

solarwind
Is it possible to compile a hello world gtk+ C application using TCC (tiny c compiler) instead of gcc (gnu c compiler)?
solarwind
Please answer
Traveller
Be patient: some people only visit the forum once a day, once every few days, or even once a week. By posting twice with no intervening responses (and not simply editing your message), you are breaking the forum rules (as also explained in the FAQ, "May I double post?").

In addition, to demonstrating a clear ignorance of the rules that you were supposed to have read prior to posting any messages, you also show very poor planning by having used a subject for your message that almost guarantees that a lot of people will NOT bother to read the thread. "Is it possible to..." says next to nothing about your actual question, and does nothing to attract the attention of programmers with the proper knowledge to answer your question. Something like "Using TCC compiler instead of GCC for GTK+?" would be MUCH better (and, yes, you are welcome to edit your original post to make that the subject line if you wish). For further information on how to improve the quality of your subject lines, as well as your posts, please read the Posting Guidelines and the Enhanced Posting and Spelling Rules.

Finally, this message has absolutely no business being in the "General Chat" forum, but should be in "Scripting -> Others." Since you cannot move a post from one forum to another, I will do that for you, so that it will be in the place where the right people will have a chance to see it.