FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Userbars





Duncan Idaho
EDIT2: And some more



EDIT: Heres Some More







I started making these last night and cant stop!!!!
















If anyone wants to use these, I'll give you the code.
Alie
Quote:

This one is really nice.
By the way, I'm a big fan of Frank Herbert Wink
He-he! Alie (Alia)... Duncan Idaho... I'm not alone in this world Twisted Evil
P.S. I've started to create userbars a month before, so I have a few.... If you want - I can post them in your topic...
tefa_taftaf2010
Also i like the one that Alie like ...

it's really simple and very Cool..

Good bars man ..!!

Surprised
Duncan Idaho
tefa_taftaf2010 wrote:
Also i like the one that Alie like ...

it's really simple and very Cool..

Good bars man ..!!

Surprised


Thanks guys. Heres some more Ive been working on:




Duncan Idaho
Alie wrote:
Quote:

This one is really nice.
By the way, I'm a big fan of Frank Herbert Wink
He-he! Alie (Alia)... Duncan Idaho... I'm not alone in this world Twisted Evil
P.S. I've started to create userbars a month before, so I have a few.... If you want - I can post them in your topic...


Why thank you.
Ah yes, Alia Atreides. The sister of Muad'Dib. Very Happy
Alie
Quote:

check this userbar: if you'll look at animated layer - you'll see white pixels like a border.
How to repair: when you want to cut layer - cut it with feather option (3-5px).
Let's see: using pen tool you select a region of a layer to cut. Feather option would appear after you'll close pen path Wink

Try it and show us results Twisted Evil
Duncan Idaho
Alie wrote:
Quote:

check this userbar: if you'll look at animated layer - you'll see white pixels like a border.
How to repair: when you want to cut layer - cut it with feather option (3-5px).
Let's see: using pen tool you select a region of a layer to cut. Feather option would appear after you'll close pen path Wink

Try it and show us results Twisted Evil



Thanks for the tip. Tell me what you think.
Alie
As I see - much better Wink you did it with feather or with black border in blending options? I just can't see it well Sad
Duncan Idaho
Alie wrote:
As I see - much better Wink you did it with feather or with black border in blending options? I just can't see it well Sad


I did it with feather, set on 5, like you suggested. Smile
Alie
Take a look on my userbars here.

And thease are new for ATI users:


Code:
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/8613/radeoncz1.jpg





Code:
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3429/radeon2to2.jpg


________________________________

What do you think?
kaikou
My favorites are the Hikaru Utada and the Scifi bars Smile I'd like to know how these are made so I can try. *Nods* They look fun
Duncan Idaho
Alie wrote:
Take a look on my userbars here.

And thease are new for ATI users:


Code:
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/8613/radeoncz1.jpg





Code:
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3429/radeon2to2.jpg


________________________________

What do you think?


Exellent. I like em. Wink
I like what you did to the font on the first one.
Duncan Idaho
kaikou wrote:
My favorites are the Hikaru Utada and the Scifi bars Smile I'd like to know how these are made so I can try. *Nods* They look fun


Thank you. Yea, they are fun to make. I used macromedia Fireworks 8. You can find Tutorials on http://userbars.com . If you have trouble with any of them, I can write you a tutorial.
Alie
Quote:
I like what you did to the font on the first one.

To be honest - I've used an already created font VISITOR TT2. Wink If you want - I can give you a link. By the way, you can ask members of userbars.com to give it to you. It's not a problem.
Duncan Idaho
Im sorry, I didnt specify what I meant. I use visitor font on all of them.
noliver
I like your bars. Very good work. Lets see some more ! "Smile
Related topics
Get your logo/banner/any thing else made... 2-10 frih $
Userbar Generator 0.9 BETA
Yardýmm...
Sygnatury
Signature and Graphics
Signature. I want it too!
Need some opinions on sigs and ads.
Duncans Userbars
Duncans Gallery. BEHOLD THY DIGITAL ART!
BID on My Signature Space :: 1Frih$ Starting!
UserBoxZ
My CG Art
Signature Stubs
Userbars
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Frihost users -> Personal Art Gallery

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.