FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Doom 3

chrismen
Has anyone played this game? A friend of mine recently showed me this game and I pretty much feel in love with it. It actually scared me a few times and I loved that. The coolest thing is that u cannot hold a flashlight and gun at the same time so it is a bit hard to shoot stuff in the dark. I think this just makes the game more fun. Oh yes, and awesome graffics. Too bad my computer is too slow...
m_furquan36
Doom 3 is really very cool...one of the better games i have played so far.The graphics are really cool...blended in with good sound and stuff Smile the creepy factor also comes in,one of those games that keeps you on the edge of your chair really.Played the exapnsion as well its cool to it some what runs smoother so i guess they must have tweaked around with the engine or something.
ignition
A lot of people seem to hate it for some reason...I haven't touched it since I beat it but I certainly had fun playing it a couple years ago when it came out. Played it straight through in a few days, and i still think it was one of the best single play games I've ever touched. Scary as hell, but fun too.
Nintendo
The first ever doom totally owns any other version Very Happy
TonkPilz
Nintendo wrote:
The first ever doom totally owns any other version Very Happy

i agree but doom3 whas a good game i just dont se it as part of the doom series
djsamsung
i love playing it with either headphones or surround sound. gives me the creeps.... Wink
poet
I agree with this statement
Quote:
The first ever doom totally owns any other version

Have been playing this for a while even though three has its good points.
Pablo Diablo
DOOM 3 is an entertaining experience as long as you don't go in with any ideas that this is going to revolutionize first-person shooters. It's a pretty basic game when it comes down to it. Everything works brilliantly, but at its core, DOOM 3 has you running from room to room shooting things without much else in between. I was expecting that kind of gameplay, but I was also would have liked to see AI that was a little more deviously evil than mindlessly evil on at least some of the enemies.

And the constant enemies coming at you from areas you knwo you've already cleared makes the game ferel cheap and poorly coded.