FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Kill Bill OST

mattchun
I watched the DVD yesterday and found that not only the film itself is interesting and it's music is also fasinating.

Really it's cool with a huge range from Eastern music style to Mexico rythems.

Last word, I like the song at the beginning, "Bang Bang".

Anyone who also like the songs in the movie and have you got any other film music to recommand?
nitesh
Most of the soundtrack was Ennio Morricone's work. Look for his other works...he is a genius. listen to Good Bad and Ugly's OST ..it rocks !
Specailly look for the song "ecstacy of gold" , i think its his best composition till date. ALso listen to the Metallica version of "Ecstacy of gold" , the first song of their album S&M.
pudovkin
I suggest you to look for the "unofficial soundtrack" of KB1!
People on the net compiled this alternate version, with some music that is not in the official release!
mattchun
pudovkin wrote:
I suggest you to look for the "unofficial soundtrack" of KB1!
People on the net compiled this alternate version, with some music that is not in the official release!

wow, I've never heard about that, do you keep the version?
mattchun
nitesh wrote:
Most of the soundtrack was Ennio Morricone's work. Look for his other works...he is a genius. listen to Good Bad and Ugly's OST ..it rocks !
Specailly look for the song "ecstacy of gold" , i think its his best composition till date. ALso listen to the Metallica version of "Ecstacy of gold" , the first song of their album S&M.

Yes, I notice it that most of the track are made byEnnio Morricone, thank you.

I'll find the Good BAd and Ugly's OST.
soldeinvierno
I like the opening song. That guitar + voice sounds so good. Tarantino is a genius when it comes to choosing music for his sound tracks!
mattchun
Yes!
It's called Bang Bang!
It's been the background music for my blog now!
jasmine
I love the music wherein the gang entered the restaurant and they were walking slow-mo.. totally cool! Cool
mattchun
That's the Wu style film - the director of Brokeback Mountain.
Ducksteina
I also liked the music in KB. Might get the soundtrack...
cheh
yeah man, this soundtrack is really good! i really like ''Twisted Nerve'', it's so catchy Very Happy and of course the "Bang Bang" performed by Nancy Sinatra Very Happy still prefer the original by Petula Clark for some reason tho... ''That Certain Female'' is very good aswell
and the sound effects in the movie are also cool! Very Happy or the ''Queen Of The Crime Council'' dialogue. love how she gets pissed at the end Laughing Very Happy

the movie itself was very god to, except for the massive fight in hotel. one woman killing hundreds of chinese karate masters is just too much. and it was way to long too! never thought you can get bored by seing human limbs being brutally chopped of Razz Very Happy Laughing the rest was good.
part 2 was even better i think Smile
mattchun
Kindly remind you, the scene you said is in JAPAN.