FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Prank Calls/Practical Jokes

Teddy1
Knock someone's door and say in a french accent, "Taxi for a Juan Kerr!".
Walk into McDonald's and ask for a shake without the cup. Wink
One of my all time favorites "Ding Dong Dash", entails in running up to someone's house ringing the door bell/knocking the door and running. hehehe Wink can be quite a fun game
Blaster
Teddy1 wrote:
Knock someone's door and say in a french accent, "Taxi for a Juan Kerr!".
Walk into McDonald's and ask for a shake without the cup. Wink
One of my all time favorites "Ding Dong Dash", entails in running up to someone's house ringing the door bell/knocking the door and running. hehehe Wink can be quite a fun game

Ding Dong Ditch is fun. We did it and almost got caught. Practical jokes in them selves are fun Very Happy We ran in front of these peoples house a couple of times when there where right there. Also lazars are quite fun...
Teddy1
Yeah hehehe. Only if police didn't patrol so much maybe we would have a chance at doing egg throwing again. Laughing
Blaster
Nah only becuase my dad's car got hit by an egg at least 5 times. So no i hope they catch the basterds.
Teddy1
Ooooooo nasty. It depends on what you're aiming at Wink me personally don't aim for cars or anything living. Smile Safe yet fun Very Happy
Scotty Too Hotty
weve done some stupid stuff before.....we found this house with 4 doors and each one had a doorbell so we ran around the house ringing all the different doorbells.

I once through a bag of Flour into the open window of a parked (empty) car. It was nasty. But hilarious.

Cops dont patrol around here (small city) its freakin awesome for that.Sit in a ditch with a paintball gun, shoot at things
Blaster
haha that must have sucked for the person that owned that car.
Nameless
LMAO Hahahaha breaking the law and greatly inconviencing people and making their lives worse for just a few seconds of immature joy is hilarious hahahaha. [/HEAVY SARCASM]
HoboPelican
Do I even have to explain why I'm locking this? You guys are pitiful.