FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Opera Problem

kany
HI guys I am using Opera Browser but i have got a problem with it. When ever i browse my yahoo mail. It just didn't delete the emails that i checked after i press the delete button. It does not show any activity . Although it works fine in the Internet Explorer. I Just want to ask you guys if you get the same problem with Opera.
manumiglani
I never had this type of problem in Opera. Although I am not that sure, Kindly make it sure that java and javascript are enabled.
Rev` -
man, use firefox Smile
kany
Well it seems that i have a liking for this browser . Its been some while now that i am using Opera and worked smoothly until these recent months when the newer versions came . But is still like to surf with it. DO you guys use the latest version or some older one.?
manumiglani
kany wrote:
Well it seems that i have a liking for this browser . Its been some while now that i am using Opera and worked smoothly until these recent months when the newer versions came . But is still like to surf with it. DO you guys use the latest version or some older one.?

I do not know which is the new version..... But I use Opera 9.01
quartz
I also had no problems with Opera, i use it everyday...
Indyan
I use opera v9.01
I tried using delete button just now. Worked fine for me. Do you have any userjs installed? If yes try by disabling userjs.
Also identify as Opera in mail.yahoo.com
alienjones
manumiglani wrote:

I do not know which is the new version..... But I use Opera 9.01

9.01 is the most recent Opera version.

Been using Opera for 4 years and faced several problems like this. Unfortunately some webdesigners act and code like there is no other browser than IE which leads to many problems.
sush
Yup opera hasnt been very popular among web designers. Although I never had any problems with it, you should check whether Javascript is enabled (I guess you're using Yahoo! Mail Beta with all the AJAXy things?)