FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I would love to be able to use CPanel on Server 2

Mamsaac
is it possible for the administration to change that?
Soulfire
Have you played around with Direct Admin a lot? I wanted CPanel bad at first, but come to find out, I like DA much better. Personal opinion though, hope all goes well.
garionw
mmm, I preffer DA than Cpanel as well
Scorpio
Please not another one of the "I Love DA better than cPanel" comments in each post...

There was a question asked by the poster, and the answer to that is NO. It Most Certainly will not be done.

However you can do something if you are desperate for cPanel./

Cancel your account hosting here for now.

Then, perhaps in server 3 Bondings suggested there is a slight chance of having cPanel./

You can re request for an account then./
Blaster
Bondings said that he would most likely get another hard drive before another server. Server three will be awhile and you get used to DA. I use poth and like both the same. The only thing cpanel has is fantastico. You can get members here to install the same stuff for frih or some even do some stuff for free.
Bockman
It's not possible to have cPanel on Server 2 AND It's not allowed to move accounts over to Server 1.

i'll -close- this one to prevent spam.

Be Well Cool
Bondings
Blaster wrote:
Bondings said that he would most likely get another hard drive before another server.

No that's not what I meant. I will most likely get a new server next month. I just want to say that it's not due to the disk space as getting a new hard drive is much cheaper than another server.