FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


moola.com





snowboardalliance
EDIT: US and Canada only

ust started trying this because it is free and you can win money. Basically, you play some quick games and each let you bet to double your money. You can cash out at anytime and get your money. You start with $.01. It is invite only so you can either wait for moola to invite you when you sign up (takes a while), or tell me your email and I will send you an invite. I have 3 now so PM me or post here.

www.moola.com explains more if you don't get it.

PM me for invites please.
IceNinjaa
pm sent to you for an invite plz
gh0stface
You forgot to mention that this money making game website needs the user to be from Canada OR the US in order to earn money. Any other countries are neglected. For now I'm assuming.

And to all the disbelievers, this site will actually pay you. This website is not a scheme. The business model that they utilize actually does profit more so them, then anyone else.

In order for you to earn money, they force you to watch an ad. After the ad is complete, they ask you a question regarding the ad. Answer correctly, you can choose one of the 3 games to earn money. Choose incorrectly, you get to have fun watching the ad again.

It's not that easy to earn money on this website. It's a lot harder then it sounds.

I too have a few invites that I can give away. Just PM me.
Dragonfly
It looks very attractive. I will just watch this thread and how members comment here. I want to hear more from those who had joined them and had experience with them. Thanks.
frenchy
If anyone has a free invite kicking about i wouldn't mind one thanx.

PM me and ill send my email.
snowboardalliance
Just got 4 more if anyone is still interested.
coolclay
People don't realize that money isn't always free. Even if you make like $5 in a hour that still means you could be making a lot more at a real job. Maybe for a kid who can't work it would be cool, but they probably have an age limit too. I would never trust a website like that to pay me.
_-WU-_-TANG-_
I think I have two invites if I can remember my password.

Would anyone want one?
gh0stface
coolclay wrote:
Even if you make like $5 in a hour that still means you could be making a lot more at a real job.

That's a given. But why not kill time and try to earn money.

The verdict isn't in, but a lot of people think it IS legit.
http://www.techcrunch.com/2006/05/14/moolas-interesting-business-model/
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1042732 -> If you scan through the thread, some people have indeed gotten checks from this company once they reached the alotted pay out amount.

Like I said, the business model profits more so moola.com then you. They charge x company for y amount of money. Then moola.com gives you one penny, forcing you to watch the ad before you can play(which is what x company is trying to persuade you to buy their product), and then forces you to answer a question about the ad before you can play the game.

In that sense, the advertisement gets a pretty good reach compared to TV. Where as on TV you may pseudo pay attention since you have the ability to change the channel.

Also, you're more likely to tie then profit from this site. So moola.com is going to have quite a large sum of money from the advertisement. Moola.com is going to keep more money then giving the money out.

On a side note, I also have 5 invites. Remember, you have to be from the US or Canada. PM me with your e-mail address if you want an invite. And to the people that I did send an invite, check your e-mail Wink
snowboardalliance
gh0stface wrote:
coolclay wrote:
Even if you make like $5 in a hour that still means you could be making a lot more at a real job.

That's a given. But why not kill time and try to earn money.

The verdict isn't in, but a lot of people think it IS legit.
http://www.techcrunch.com/2006/05/14/moolas-interesting-business-model/
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1042732 -> If you scan through the thread, some people have indeed gotten checks from this company once they reached the alotted pay out amount.

Like I said, the business model profits more so moola.com then you. They charge x company for y amount of money. Then moola.com gives you one penny, forcing you to watch the ad before you can play(which is what x company is trying to persuade you to buy their product), and then forces you to answer a question about the ad before you can play the game.

In that sense, the advertisement gets a pretty good reach compared to TV. Where as on TV you may pseudo pay attention since you have the ability to change the channel.

Also, you're more likely to tie then profit from this site. So moola.com is going to have quite a large sum of money from the advertisement. Moola.com is going to keep more money then giving the money out.

On a side note, I also have 5 invites. Remember, you have to be from the US or Canada. PM me with your e-mail address if you want an invite. And to the people that I did send an invite, check your e-mail Wink


Yeah, everyone only gets $.01 and has to watch several ads to earn enough to even cash out, so the ads pay for it all really. I still haven't earned much, but it's fun because you have a chance to win a lot of money.
AG007
So, anyone interested in moola.com?

Its free, and fun.

PM me, I have invites...
saratdear
Adding to what gh0stface said, remember that Moola really gives you only your starting penny. After that, in all the levels you play, depending on how you win or lose, money gets exchanged between the players. Moola doesn't have to provide you the money, till you cash out.

I play there, although I am not from the US. That means that I can't cash out, but still play and increase my account balance, and cash out when they (hopefully) go out of beta and international.

And they do pay, of course. Here is a link to some of the checks a player has got - http://forum.moola.com/mooforum/posts/list/30012.page

Also, check the Trophy Room section of their forum.

And lastly...if you need an invite you can PM me. Razz

P.S : gh0stface, do you go to the forums there? If so, what is your username? Smile
m-productions
Ummm this site is 100% legit, I used it about a year ago, got myself a $10 check!, but soon after stoped playing as it takes to long to make the money (I only made it by spinning the moola wheele) id always get high, then get bored and bet all the money. This site is 100% legit.. but.. youll end up just spending all your time on it and yeah....
gh0stface
saratdear wrote:

P.S : gh0stface, do you go to the forums there? If so, what is your username? Smile

I actually haven't really visited the moola site in a long time. The only time I actually visit is when I get an e-mail notice regarding a referral has occurred and that I was getting a small payment for it.

But just recently visiting it, looks like this site is growing in both popularity and profitable.
eday2010
If anyone has any spare invites, please PM me to let me know. I'd like to give it a whirl.
saratdear
gh0stface wrote:
saratdear wrote:

P.S : gh0stface, do you go to the forums there? If so, what is your username? Smile

I actually haven't really visited the moola site in a long time. The only time I actually visit is when I get an e-mail notice regarding a referral has occurred and that I was getting a small payment for it.

But just recently visiting it, looks like this site is growing in both popularity and profitable.


Yes, it is. They just added a security feature, mobile verification. And some other nice additions to the invite system as well.

@m-productions - Was it me who invited you, or...? I just don't remember, that's all.

@eday2010 - I just sent you a PM.
Pkshields
Moola.com is an amazing site, and fun too! If anyone wants an invite I can also give some out, PM me.
ashish2005
I did not know moola.com was only for canada and us. I got the invite from someone else from some other forum and I have joined the site but never used it. I found money making at moola a bit hard.
m-productions
saratdear wrote:
gh0stface wrote:
saratdear wrote:

P.S : gh0stface, do you go to the forums there? If so, what is your username? Smile

I actually haven't really visited the moola site in a long time. The only time I actually visit is when I get an e-mail notice regarding a referral has occurred and that I was getting a small payment for it.

But just recently visiting it, looks like this site is growing in both popularity and profitable.


Yes, it is. They just added a security feature, mobile verification. And some other nice additions to the invite system as well.

@m-productions - Was it me who invited you, or...? I just don't remember, that's all.

@eday2010 - I just sent you a PM.


I think it was! from your blog. You should have gotn a lot of bonus from me a few months ago no?
AG007
ashish2005 wrote:
I did not know moola.com was only for canada and us. I got the invite from someone else from some other forum and I have joined the site but never used it. I found money making at moola a bit hard.


Yeah is quite frustrating at first, but I am sure you get lucky as time goes by.
I dont use all the time, is just that I replace my normal wasteful hours to what it seems a wasteful play at moola.
You have to play smart!

@everyone - Want invites? Want to try it? Just PM!
saratdear
m-productions wrote:

I think it was! from your blog. You should have gotn a lot of bonus from me a few months ago no?


Actually, I didn't, and that's what worries me. If you did withdraw a check for $10, that means that I must get $0.40. Which I didn't.

Well, I guess I will ask them...

Isn't this your e-mail address, the one with which you joined Moola? - admin[at]m-productions[dot]frih[dot]net
And is your nickname molster?

Thanks. Wink
Aless
Do they send you a check or can you have the money directly deposited in a bank account? I live in the UK, but still have an American bank account open back home...
saratdear
@Aless - No, they only pay by check at this time. However, when they go out of beta, they might go international, and have more payout options, as well.
x2moolaite
hello,

does anyone have an idea when the intl. version of moola is getting released? I mailed the moola admins and they say the intl. version is under development. Don't know whether they're just saying this to attract ppl or it actually is? It's more than a yr. in beta now, so wondering if they'll ever release intl. version. If they dont ever release intl. version what other ways are there for us to do the 1st $10 cash out with check?
jsk02a
This sounds interesting...I'd like to try it out! Anybody still have invites left? I noticed these posts were a tad old.
SpellcasterDX
Sounds fun. Plus I'm not legible for a job just yet, so it's pretty much the only way I can make money.
Also sounds interesting. But since a lot of members confirm it's real and legit, I'm willing to give it a whirl.

Anyone have any invites left? I'd appreciate one very much. Smile
gh0stface
I see that this has been bumped. I still have plenty of invites if anyone still needs one. Just PM your email address and I will be more than happy to provide you an invite.
saratdear
Or me. You could PM me too. Razz

Moola just added a bunch of new features :

* A slot machine type game called Charity Cash Cow with a jackpot
* Ability to add money to a 'savings' account which you can't withdraw till you cashout, so that you don't lose it all
* A game API is under development. So, soon, we will be able to play games from other websites for Moola money as well. Very Happy

And some smaller ones as well, I just don't remember them all. But the one in which they are lagging behind, and I am most disappointed at, too, is the international version.
Related topics
how to earn money online?
earn money online, how
The 15 Best Places to Waste Time on the Web
Joost Account for 50Frih$ - [please lock]
mobile internet experience
Comment on my blog. Get frih$, and a FREE PR5 link.
Need comments, and a domain idea for my blog. Get frih$!
other forums you post on
Another “Occupier” makes terroristic threats
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.