FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

If you want more users

chorazy
I have a suggestion - if this forum want to grow up and if it's the most important thing to get this free hosting service reliable and free at all...

I can bring you few users but the point is I'm from Poland. Speaking reading and writing in english isn't to easy for me and as you see I do a lot of mistakes. People that I can invite are from Poland too and rules of writing on forum without spamming can be a firewall for them. I know there will be a lot of people wanted to get free hosting and even for writing on forum, but not especially in english

So maybe you create a part of forum where people would be able to speak in their native language but those points will be counted a half less to get freehosting.

In such regional part of forum could be created more specialized parts and the live of forum will grow.

Ofcourse it is needed to moderate this nationall part - but If you give people which want to be a moderator some host profits like bigger disk space or something, I'm sure there will be some people wanted to moderate.

I'm ready for such activity for start even whithout any bonuses - just for my polish friends. Ofcourse for Polish part.

What do you think about it?
Bondings
chorazy wrote:
I have a suggestion - if this forum want to grow up and if it's the most important thing to get this free hosting service reliable and free at all...

I can bring you few users but the point is I'm from Poland. Speaking reading and writing in english isn't to easy for me and as you see I do a lot of mistakes. People that I can invite are from Poland too and rules of writing on forum without spamming can be a firewall for them. I know there will be a lot of people wanted to get free hosting and even for writing on forum, but not especially in english

So maybe you create a part of forum where people would be able to speak in their native language but those points will be counted a half less to get freehosting.

In such regional part of forum could be created more specialized parts and the live of forum will grow.

Ofcourse it is needed to moderate this nationall part - but If you give people which want to be a moderator some host profits like bigger disk space or something, I'm sure there will be some people wanted to moderate.

I'm ready for such activity for start even whithout any bonuses - just for my polish friends. Ofcourse for Polish part.

What do you think about it?

I have some good news for you. I was already thinking of making some non-english forums, but I thought that the forum wasn't big enough for this yet. But if this can attract a lot of people, I might add them sooner. Please understand that it will be only one forum per language, and no request hosting posts are allowed in a foreign language, so people should know some basic english before applying or get help from a friend.

By the way, I can speak some Polish, but my writing is horrible(really). Very Happy

I'll create a Dutch, French and Polish forum and you may be the moderator of the Polish one if you refer 3 Polish users in the next hour, starting now. (just joking Very Happy )
Helios
Hmm I can bring some Israeli users =)
Bockman
Helios wrote:

Helios the sections will only be created when the number of users justifies it. to open up a section just to have 3 or 4 people doesn't seem correct (or we would have one section for every country).

I understand some people may have dificulties with the English, but all efforts will be made to keep the language Simple when we see language difficulties (wich doesn't seem to be the case here Wink )

Be Well Cool
Helios
Many Israeli people have no problems with english at all..
at least with basic english.

hmm well there is no point to open a special forum.

i'll just advertise this host, that's all...
Bondings
Helios wrote:
Many Israeli people have no problems with english at all..
at least with basic english.

hmm well there is no point to open a special forum.

i'll just advertise this host, that's all...

That's the thing. There are only a few israelian users here (I suppose only you at the moment) and most of them are able to write some decent english.

In general, Polish people have a lot of problems with English and I think there will be a decent amount of them here. And I do understand Polish.
A dutch forum might also be good as they are very numerous on the internet.
And we are listed on a French hosting directory, so there might be some french people too.
chorazy
Hey bondings do you really speak polish? Jezeli tak to jak masz na imie ? haha

another question - will ather-language posts count as forum activities and will enough to not delete an account?
Bondings
chorazy wrote:
Jezeli tak to jak masz na imie ?

Steve Bondings Cool
Wieksoc rozumiem, ale ja piszam z bardzo duzo blyndow. Very Happy
(sorry for the bad grammer)
chorazy
hahaha - that was really outstanding - I've never been thinking people know polish Wink not perfect Wink but impressive - RESPECT to you and congratulations Wink
crism
Hello

I'm very happy that the polish forum is now visible Smile I'm from POland and i'm chorazy's friend from school Smile If i make some posts i'll try to get Your hosting Smile I'll be looking for new forum users. My english isn't so good but i hope You forgive me Smile

So I want to say Hello from Poland for my new friends Smile
Bondings
gzw1 wrote:

Do you mean that you want an Israeli forum? There aren't much people on the french and polish ones, but maybe this one might get some traffic! Very Happy