FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which Skin do you use for FireFox!

Haloer2006
I use BlackAK47 variable
post the link if you can find it to the download!
Im looking for a new 1 but i like this ine it has alot of red and black..
manumiglani
I use iFox Smooth - https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1830/
varun_dodla
I use Noia theme with firefox....not very great to look at but i like the icons in it.
sgwreviews
Where can I get theme's? Cause I'm just using the standard one. Do these theme's slow your computer down?
manumiglani
sgwreviews wrote:
Where can I get theme's? Cause I'm just using the standard one. Do these theme's slow your computer down?

You can get firefox themes here..... https://addons.mozilla.org/themes.php?app=firefox ]

These themes are only for your mozilla firefox browser.... so, they will not have any effect on your computer's speed.....
corey
I use the default theme most of the time, as I run the nightly trunk most of the time and the themes aren't compatible unless you force compatibility, and sometimes I can't be bothered. What I see in the window is most important anyways. Very Happy
dbking
ifox is the best theme, and there is another one, a white clean theme that i forgot his name , and its also good.
ankur.vatsa
I have been using the default theme till now, but for the reviews from some people I've downloaded iFox & will be soon using it. I hope there is some excitement, if not atleast a change in the environment should make browsing just a bit better experience.

Thanks to all
Qube
I've been using Qute.
Mainly because I love simplicity.
I find at heart I'm a minimalist, and the less "fancy" colors I have to stare at, the more I can concentrate.
You can check it out here.
I think the dev is busy updating for the 2.0 Fox branch, so not sure on a newer release, but that has never been a problem for me.
Teragonto
I use the MacFox them even though I user Windows. The Mac looks sexy. Twisted Evil
PseudoKnight
Default. I usually pick whatever best replicates the Windows theme. I'm not into making everything look different. I just want functionality. Changing the skins can reduce the intuitiveness of the buttons one becomes quite used to. Though, I tend to reduce my buttons to the bare minimum. I like the website to speak for itself rather than have a browser interface getting in the way.
new user
Default. But I'll try to find a better one on the Firefox site.
htmlrules
i like the silver skin the best
Handyman
I use Metal Lion 2.0 and - Noia (2.0) lite. I also like the iFox skin. There are too many to chose from so i switch them often.
lukeropro
I used Brushed. It's pretty sexy and is quite similar to Mac's metallic look
LostOverThere
I use SilverSkin, I just like the simple, Sliver/Grey look.
test32rota
My choice is: Noia 2.0 (eXtream) but in minimalistic view. This is a look on my current browser window:
jbowie
I use Modern Pinball. A very nice skin with only a few colours, just what I like.
swizzy
The one with the iCandy Jr. icons it was on fooods (btw the site is now iconaholic) and it was superb.. except for a few bugs.. could be tolerated
Eyre
I use BlackJapan. It works for me becuase lots of websites are white or really bright colors and it contrasts well i guess Razz
Rsam
Currently I'm using Planet Mir.
kiranaghor
I use Vista when Im on Win2000 and ifox (or the default one) when im on mac tiger.
vrilix
I prefer Qute classic skin, cause? It's clean, symetric and cute.
Very Happy
sarapicoazul
Definitely, Noia 2.0 Extreme !
surdy
i keep chaning the theme with my mood and interest , Presently i'm using Silver Skin
shwetanshu
i m using ifox smooth for quite a long time now... its good and clear