FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

can someone make me a members loginscript?

Warriorza
I need a memberslogin script but I always get errors when i try to make one. Could it be that my software can't read the PHP and MySQL? Also can someone make me an easy members loginscript which is easy to insert (with tutorial if possible) and without problems like hackers or things like that? I'll reward with credits on my website.
Thank you.
ncwdavid
Do you only want a login script? do you already have a register form in a html file and a register.php file? What exactly do you want in your login script? Do You want a whole registration script? How experienced are you at php?
DanielXP
Cyber Members

http://www.rmb-scripting.com/members/downloads/Cyber%20Members%20Version%201.zip
xorcist
I was looking for a members script, this looks like kind of what I was looking for I might edit it around a little bit, and try to add and take away different things.
coreymanshack
Warriorza wrote:
I need a memberslogin script but I always get errors when i try to make one. Could it be that my software can't read the PHP and MySQL? Also can someone make me an easy members loginscript which is easy to insert (with tutorial if possible) and without problems like hackers or things like that? I'll reward with credits on my website.
Thank you.

Your software can't read php and mysql? Sounds to me like you have no clue what you are doing. I wish you could find my other post that I wrote earlier to some guy on accident. It sounds as if it would go well with your predicement.
rfwrangler
Here is a tutorial about what you are wanting to do. If this isn't what you are looking for let me know and I will owrk with you on developing what you are wanting.

Here is the link:http://www.phpfreaks.com/tutorials/40/0.php
avk
Hey! i think that u don't know what u are doing.

if u have installed the login script on a server that doesn't support PHp and MySQL then whatever u try to do will not be able.

But if you know that it supports PHp then reply and then there will be a solution to your problem
rfwrangler
avk wrote:
Hey! i think that u don't know what u are doing.

if u have installed the login script on a server that doesn't support PHp and MySQL then whatever u try to do will not be able.

But if you know that it supports PHp then reply and then there will be a solution to your problem

Regardless of knowing what you are doing this is supposed to be a place that you can learn. All of us at one time didn't know what w were doing but because of tutorials, teachers, mentors, books, etc. we learned. Passing this knowledge to others helps build better programmers. Keeping this knowledge from those that want to learn is why we have sites that are poorly developed.
Warriorza
Guys, thanks for your replies but...

I still didn't get a proper awnser.
Please tell me what I have to do before I add a script or something.
Than I want a script.
Please do not give me comment like "You don't know what your doing" cause I'm learning only from online tutorials and I am only 13 old yet...
chrismen
Okay I am not very good at php yet (I have only read the stuff at w3schools.com - it is very good though!) but here is some stuff for you:
1. Before you do anything with php you have to either get a webhost that allows you to execute php scripts (like frihost) or install php on your own webserver (if you are running a website off your home computer).
2. I think someone here gave a script. I was looking for something similiar to help me learn how to make a login script so I will check it out.
Good luck
coreymanshack
dont give me that i am only 13 bull-crap..... i started php when i was 13...i am 15 now....you know how i learned? i went to the bookstore and picked up a php book!

EDIT:
You aren't trying to learn php, you are wanting someone else to do all of the work for you... i can tell by your title "can someone MAKE ME a login script?"