FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ftp Subdomain Trouble!!! URGENT!

polly-gone
I am having touble logging in to my subdomain's FTP account. It is loz.pollygoneonline.frih.net. What should I do. I put the server as loz.pollygoneonline.frih.net and the username as loz@pollygoneonline.frih.net but all I see is the cgi bin. Help please this is very urgent. I need to get this website up by sunday! I am thanking you ahead of time for your help because if you tell me the problem I am not going to have time to reply. So thanks ahead of time!
mathiaus
Are you sure there is a problem?
Structure;
domains/pollygoneonline.frih.net/public_html/loz
Your main FTP would go to before domains, one created for the domain pollygoneonline.frih.net would go to that folder showing public_html and other folders under that domain, loz.pollygoneonline.frih.net already is below public_html and there is no other public_html folder in an already exisiting public_html folder.
Just try uploading to where you get to and then test it Smile
polly-gone
Okay thanks for the help! Right before I came to check this post I realized what the "problem" had to be. I was confused because in my main directory there are five or six folders but in the sub directory there was only one folder... the cgi_bin. Thanks anyways. Even though I thanked you ahead... Shocked