FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What music do you play - are you influenced by - listen to?

EnsiferuM_
I LOVE Melodic metal. I love to play to it, love listening to neo-classical guitars. I'm very influenced by bands such as Wintersun and Ensiferum (WTF MY NAME? OHH IRONY).

-Love reading about music that people are influenced by, and I am interested, so all you players out there post here!-
SimonWSTS
I play in a band which plays a combination of ska/rock/jazz called Who Stole The Sound (website www.whostolethesound.co.uk). Our main influences are Reel Big Fish, Less Than Jake and The Cat Empire.

I have to say I will listen to just about anything and everything, anything new and fresh that catches my ear.

PS. Why is this topic in the general chat section rather than music!? Laughing
Antek88
i play in a classic guitar. i love this music, because is a quiet
i listen a rock, 'lite' metal Smile
Hammy
I like punk rock music... i like music that i can sing lol.
But mostly i just like music that has a good tune to it, and the singer is a good singer and is clear. If it's a good tune or guitaring, but the singer cant sing.. i wldnt listen to it. lol
Vrythramax
I am a metalhead myself, but I don't feel that it has inlfuenced my way of thinking any.
Sabrina
I'm currently listening to Rihanna's songs. I'll listen to anything on the Billboard hits (top 10). Anything that's 'hot'. I'm also deep into Sean Paul's songs.
OutlawSpirit
anythin by tupac amaru shakur
Mamsaac
metal and rock, any kinda

also classical
Soulfire
I listen and am influenced by almost every type of music: rock, punk, alternative rock, (limited) rap, country, R&B, hip-hop, dance, techno, ska, and probably a lot more.

My musical tastes are very wide and diverse.
caroline
I listen to everything - rock, oldies, christian, classical, anything.

I'm more influenced by songs with meaning.
XeononyX
I Enjoy most all types of music minus the country and western genre, but mainly rock / metal / alternative is the way I go.

But first and foremost SUPPORT THE UNDERGROUND: your local bands never forget your local bands.
standready
I listen to almost all types of music but I have a hard time with some rap. Mostly however I listen to rock. I play keyboards. Also write and play rock and ballads. Influences: Styx, REO Speedwagon, Peter Gabriel, Aerosmith.
coreymanshack
I am a metal/hardcore/hard rock/rap/hip-hop kind of person. I know it's kind-of wierd, but hey you know, everyone can't be the same!
Teddy1
I like all sorts of music really those being Rap/Hip Hop/RnB/Dance/Metal etc... Smile