FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anyone play Final Fantasy?

-C4-
I do, my favourite of them all must be X with VIII shortly following, I don't know why I loved X so much but it must ave been the storyline and the graphics, I hope they make remakes of the old games and I hope to see the new one come out sooner then later. My favourite characthers are also Rinoa and Tidus.

What about you?
rightclickscott
For the love of the Flying Spagetti Monster, STOP MAKING FINAL FANTASY THREADS!
gr3gg3r
Haha, another one of these threads. I have only beaten Final Fantasy X all the way through. But I almost beat X-2, but I stopped for a while now. I really need to play Final Fantasy VII. Never got very far in that one.

I have also play 8 and 9, but again really haven't played enough to beat any of them. I should play more.
Hojo
in my opinion the best final fantasy is final fantasy vii. ok, graphics suck, but its got one of the best (if not the best) storylines i have ever seen. final fantasy vi was also good, but i got stuck on that flying island and stopped playing. final fantasy x had good graphics and a good storyline, probably my 2nd or 3rd most favorite final fantasy game. what i didnt like about final fantasy viii was the magic system, and that i usually didnt cast a lot of magic because i junctioned it with summons to make the character stronger and i didnt really want to weaken the character a bit with every spellcast xD
QrafTee
-C4- wrote:
I do, my favourite of them all must be X with VIII shortly following, I don't know why I loved X so much but it must ave been the storyline and the graphics, I hope they make remakes of the old games and I hope to see the new one come out sooner then later. My favourite characthers are also Rinoa and Tidus.

What about you?

Final Fantasy VII by the nose followed by Final Fantasy IX and Final Fantasy IV. But note that I have not played all the Final Fantasy titles so for all I know Final Fantasy III/V/VI is as good as some people say it is.
LadySarina
I play Final Fantasy! That must be one of the best games around, in my mind.

I actually like VIII the most.. dunno why.. I think it's the story line at most.. I like the characters there.. X got really good graphic and story, so not far behind..

XIII seems really good, atleast if you look at the graphic.. and I hear that VII also is suppose to come out on the new ps3... I really look forward till that. I haven't played that version myself, but after what I hear it's suppose to be the best one made, atleast on the storyline part
Traveller
-C4- wrote:
Anyone play Final Fantasy?

The people who are already discussing the game in this thread and knew enough to search before mindlessly creating duplicate topics probably play it.

-close-