FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Train Collison

ahussain
Recently three trains collided in Pakistan. I can't remember where but atleast a 150 people have died. It is a shame no one has given this news any importance like the London bombings in which 40 have died. What do you think.
jczer68
If you're referring to American media, then yeah... They don't care about anything that happens outside the US, unless it happens to fit their War on Terrorism ™ agenda. The Tsunami was pretty much an exception, I'd say, but even there they were giving lip service to the native inhabitants who died with pretentious concerns, while chasing Swedish tourists for a juicy story to tell to America. After that, then it's back to the media jerking off to Michael Jackson trials and that missing-what's-her-face in Aruba. American media can only be described as shallow and corrupt: A sad state of affairs. I pretty much don't pay attention to it at all, y'know, with the internet and all. Wouldn't let them get to you.
mengshi200
China have a old saying:when end? for enmity against enmity?