FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Thailand

Billwaa
I just went to Thailand, it's very cool how those male change themselves into female. They look very much like female. Anyone else see them? How do you feel?

I feel that, it's just wrong.
awesty
so it is a common thing to have a sex change in thailand?

personally, i think it is gross and wrong. but i also think it is the right thing to do if you are a girl trapped inside a boys body.
Blaster
You can find that right here in the good old of US or A. There is also a lot going on here. I want to vist there sometime.
Sabrina
Is it really a sex change? I thought they only dress as women. I went to Thailand, but not to places where you could see these lady-boys, lol. Not that have anything against it though, I'm totally fine with it. It's their business. Wink
Vincent99
Ya...sex change...those ppl i seen before...haha...erm some good change but some ....not so good~
Scotty Too Hotty
lol i dont want to know how you found out it was such a "great sex change" that is just kind of disturbing to me that you found out. J/K

Ive never been to thailaind but i have a few friends who went last year over the summer on a missions trip with the church they had a great time and learned a lot for sure.

My church does a lot of things like that. For example they are going to Haiti on a missions trip very soon. (November i think). They are going back to finish building the hospital, shelter etc etc that they started the year before. As well as to provide medical assistance to those who are in need.
izimngcubes15
Yep, in Thailand, where I was born, my dad told me sex changes is common and since it's very cheap compare to the costs here for the surgery, many people go to Thailand for that. I don't think it's in Bangkok, capital of Thailand, though, most of the places to do it is in the outskirts of the country.
seanooi
Thailand's a nice place to do shopping as the things are cheap. But whenever I go there, looking at transexuals just creeps me out Confused
wendy86
if got chance.. i wan go to thailand.. because i heard my friend say there are beautiful... and many foods to eat like durians.. durian is my favorite...