FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pandora - discover new music

Jaan
This is a VERY cool thing that i discovered long ago, and it has changed my musical tastes, and helped me discover new artists that have been around for a long time. You say what band you like/dont like and it churns up samples form about 10 new artists according to what you like.
have fun
Tatsumaru
I've used it too much or something, since I have to sign up - which I don't want because you have to pay. It was a cool program while it lasted, I found some new interesting bands with it.
jveezy
Hmm. I use a a bunch now and I don't think I've ever been prompted to pay.

I know it doesn't let you skip too many tracks if you don't pay but it works fine otherwise.

The longer you use it the better the music gets. I love it and I've found a ton of new music that I never knew existed.
Magicman
I've been using it for a while as well. I was just about to load it when I saw this topic. It has a much larger variety than my iTunes has so I listen to it instead of iTunes and when I find a new song I really like on it I download it for my ipod.
achene
Hmm. I never really learned any new songs or bands on pandora. I think last.fm is alot better.

Achene
HDirtwater
Tatsumaru wrote:
I've used it too much or something, since I have to sign up - which I don't want because you have to pay. It was a cool program while it lasted, I found some new interesting bands with it.

I use it every day and have never been prompted to pay in the last 4 months. I've registered and everything. Perhaps you have it mistaken with another site?
blackheart
-locked-

There are already numerous topics on Pandora.

Please remember to use the search function before posting (to check if there are already topics on something Very Happy )

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-15994.html&highlight=pandora

=> Jess