FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fun things to do with friends?

myrevolt
Ok so here's the deal, I've been getting out of the house and hanging out with friends; we usually just go to the movies.

Of course by the time we get out, its nighttime; late enough for places to be closed, not late enough to go home. So we end up driving around or loitering in the parking lot trying to figure out where to go. It's lame and kinda sad. Anyone have any ideas on what a few teens can do for fun (and I don't mean sex or drugs). Confused

Any suggestions are appreciated

(and P.S. to any mods, there is probably a similiar topic in the archives at Frihost, but I want people to actually read AND respond to my answer...google just gives me a bunch of sites that either talk about going to the movies instead of having sex and the others are sites for little kids on how they should give hugs and share...excuse me for being jaded)

Thanks.
Blaster
I enjoy riding bikes and that sort of thing with my friends. Walking to different places and stuff like that. Me and my one friend ride like 10 miles a day on our bikes. Also smimming and stuff like that.
Vrythramax
You and your friends can always go out after the movie and shoot some pool (pocket billiards to some). Great fun and no trouble involved Wink
awesty
yea, riding and playing pool are always fun. you could watch another movie if you really wanted to. or just go to the movies earlier so it is still day when you get out.
xray
i like play football game on computer or play station with 2 of my best friends.we make tournaments and work for win..who is the named of "today's man" by win the tournament,we give him a gift somethings:)
Pikokola
well... if it's me maybe playing game together Razz

I remember when we break the Joystick when we rent PlayStation and play Dragon Ball[about 4/5 years ago]
I'm still remember when we laugh loudly when we play One-Piece Grand Battle 2
I'm still remember when we solve puzzle from Tales of Eternia
And many more XD, sadly we're torn a part due to different university now Sad
Terrasis-Cian
One of my favorite hobbies is paintball for its speed and tactical asspect of the game. Plus it is super fun to play with alot of friends and shoot each other without getting hurt, well maybe a lump and bruise but it is still one of the sweetest sports i have ever played. The game is really good to get your fustrations out on family and friends or complete strangers, and on another side it gives you alot of excercise and makes you feel good when you win. But the best thing that comes out of playing paintball is that you are free, just you the woods or the speed ball arena and all your family and friends there to share the moment and after you are done there is so much to talk about on the way home it makes your ears hurt!

It would suit you, I think, seeing as you are a teenager and no doubt like to shoot people with things! Laughing
HoboPelican
Random thoughts on what to do....

Bowling? Hey, some people like it! Smile

Hang at Starbucks? They usually have a couple of boards games you can use.

If you have a place to play Pool that isn't in a bar, they might have a dartboard. Darts can be alot of fun once you learn a few of the game like '01 or cricket.

If you have a slightly bent nature, you can hang out in cemetaries and do gravestone rubbings....That might pose some legal issues some places. Wink

Local airports (not big ones) can be interesting if you are cool and talk to some of the guys hanging out in the hangers. They are getting locked down a lot more, but act interested and chat up some of the folks there.

Putt-putt places often have gocarts, that can be fun for a bit.

Batting cages? Heck, hit a driving range once.

Get a CB and listen to the hookers and truck drivers negotiating at the local truck stop?

I guess it's all about what you and your friends might find interesting.
amusic
play football, chitchat at a restaurant, play music and sing together, go travelling.....
anathema
sitin' home & playn' muzik!
we have a "band" and we trying to play metal songs and to write ours...

Twisted Evil
Vrythramax
anathema wrote:
sitin' home & playn' muzik!
we have a "band" and we trying to play metal songs and to write ours...

Twisted Evil

I heard that, I am the singer for a metal band....we really keep ourselves busy in our off time Smile

What kind of metal do you prefer? just curious.
Teddy1
One for the girlies, anne summer's party Wink ooo can times get steamy there Razz so i've been told. For guys it's easier just mention one word and they'll be there no questions asked Wink. That's it you've guessed it right it's Bar/Pub. Hehe
Blaster
Yea play pool go bowling there interesting things. But one thing we like to do is play capture. Its like hide and go seek type of deal played at night and you got two teams and they have to find each other then take them to a jail type area and one person guards them and other people from the one team can release that person. Its an interesting game i think. One we where playing today. It can get interesting like today we talked the one kid and hand cuffed him and ducktaped his feet.
LostOverThere
Go for a mountain bike ride, its thrilling and dangerous. Very Happy
Blaster
LostOverThere wrote:
Go for a mountain bike ride, its thrilling and dangerous. Very Happy

Yea i want to try that. As i was writing my previous post i saw a commical with a guy doing that. Them people do sme crazy stuff. I want to try it myself it looks like fun.
Teddy1
Yeah, Or trials biking that can be alot of fun. But it is dangerous. This guy broke his leg after attempting a jump off a ramp at the bottom of a steep hill. He landed in an awkward position and collided with a tree. Some people may find this funny but i feel sorry for the fella seen as he was only trying to have fun. Sad
SusieSmacktard
I enjoy Laser tag. I'm not sure where you are, but there are many indoor courses where you can rent the gear and shoot each other for a while. Or, you could play assassins. I hope I spelled that right. It's like hide and go seek except everyone has water pistols and tries to assassinate each other. Last one dry wins.
indyeah
buddy it depends on wether u have a boy or a grl, if u hav a grl...lol do i need to tell ya how to give grl sum pleasure, its all biological stuff mate Wink and if yer hanging out with some dudes .......lord save u mate :-p

just kiddin . cheers

try relaxing on a sunny day wit ur mates n play some sports as in the non biological ones...lol
Shiva
I earned 200 bucks today in the train on my way home.. That was fun!!

Me and some friends was in the train on the way home, and som girls got into the train and sat in the next room

One of my frends said: "I'll give you 100 bucks if you ask one of them out!"

Hmm.. I thought about it for a while and said: "No.. 200 bucks and I'll do it!!"

So he offered me 200 and I walked over to the girls and asked them out..

They here very suprised but they didn't accept.. which I didn't count on Wink

But I earned 200 buks and THAT was quite fun!!

Your could do that when you are in town Wink
Blaster
Teddy1 wrote:
Yeah, Or trials biking that can be alot of fun. But it is dangerous. This guy broke his leg after attempting a jump off a ramp at the bottom of a steep hill. He landed in an awkward position and collided with a tree. Some people may find this funny but i feel sorry for the fella seen as he was only trying to have fun. Sad

Yea I see the same thing when i see movies of like people on quads and dirtbikes falling. Laughing curses you. On somethings you can laugh but when they are hurt its not funny at all.

Quote:
I enjoy Laser tag. I'm not sure where you are, but there are many indoor courses where you can rent the gear and shoot each other for a while. Or, you could play assassins. I hope I spelled that right. It's like hide and go seek except everyone has water pistols and tries to assassinate each other. Last one dry wins.

Your location says you live in philly. I have to ask where in philly you play lazar tag.

Also another fun thing. Airsoft guns. Go around and shoot people its alot of fun.
seanooi
When i'm with my friends (mostly in the night), we would go have a drink at those 24hour stalls, then play some pool and computer games in a cyber cafe. By the time we finish it'd be around 5 or 6am, then we just end it with another drink at the stalls. Very Happy
guissmo
Computer games. Billiards. Pool. Movie. DVD Marathon (at home). Study Party (good for hell week).
pjv
how about play some musical instrument like guitar or an organ and sing along. It's really fun, nevermind if you are not a good singer but hopefully somebody has to play well.

You can also try guessing games like visionaries, its lot of fun.
SusieSmacktard
Quote:
Your location says you live in philly. I have to ask where in philly you play lazar tag.

There's a place sort of behind the Neshaminy mall. It's called Ultrazone. It's not technically in the city, but a short drive away.
Meggsy
I don't know where you live, but here it would be a pretty common problem. Most people here in Australia go clubbing but if you don't like dancing it's not much good.

What my friends and I usually do it go to the Gold Coast at night and sit on the beach talking or throwing a footy or something around. Another option is to go and have coffee/hot chocolate on top of a mountain overlooking the city or beach or something.

If you have any well-lit parks along a river they can be nice to walk through. I don't know about you, but my mates and I only get to catch up once or twice a month due to work and uni, so we usually avoid movies as you can't talk through them. We mostly go places where you can sit down and catch up over coffee.
godam64
my suggestion :
make a band & decide your position as vocalist, guitarist, bassist, drummer or else. you can end up as a rockstar Laughing
AaronJizzles
i play playstation with my friend when he comes over and if we get boared with that, then we go ride bikes . . . . . sometimes when its warm out we go swimming though which is fun cause its right in my back yard... i also go camping with my other friend we go into the forest and make a frie in the place surrounded by rocks. its real fun... we cook spaghetti o's. we made marshmallows last time too......... Very Happy

-.........................-
::-AaronJizzles-::
-.........................-
Slammer
go to some gigs of your favourite bands, take up a sport? basketball, ice skating? Look up random places to go, and just go to them for the fun of it!
[FuN]goku
eeeermm.. get a skateboard theyre always fun Very Happy or go biking.
vesves
well free time i will go for games,basketball,swimming,taekwondo technique,self defends skills then do fighting witout hurting each other,we do skills,and singing,movie and shopping with girls only,we boys go back home and play online game ,lan internet game is fun
poisonhzkj
game?basketball?dancing?
blackheart
No idea what the scene's like where you are, but you could try for a gig. Here there's at least someone playing every week.

Generally my week-end comprises of one footy match (as in, either going to the dome for home games or someone's place to watch interstate games) and one late/all-night stay at someone's place.

Chuck in the occasional gig and/or party, and there's no reason why loitering can't take up the rest of the time. There's no shame in wandering the streets, seriously.

Go to a club... a bikeride into the city... the beach if it's hot. Lol - be spontaneous.
jipmerite
If your're looking for a good time with your friends, there is no substitute to UNO.

For those who are thinking WTF is that!! it is a Card Game. It's tons of fun. My friends have spent weeks playing it every night during holidays.
-+Enigma_84958+-
just hangout
Darkjohn20
well a couple of ideas are just go to anyplace open (mabye a restaurant) and hang out.
If your hungry get something to eat.

Mabye see another movie
a.Bird
Circle jerking is always a good method of breaking the ice. A truly full throttle, hands on experience that puts everyone in a good mood. Razz
shwetanshu
i go out for a movie with my frnds, or just hang around, play chess, cards, indoor cricket.. most of my frnds are indoor kind of persons...
windrei
good question.... when i go out with friends, especially with 1 and only 1 friend, we can hardly think of anything to do after dinner/lunch... so we just hang around in the streets and shopping malls.... when we both feel tired, we go home. So boring...

i need ideas... i am lazy to think of activities......
The Czar
I rarely hangout with my friends after school but when we do its at a Cyber Cafe ... We frag each other in CS or make party in Maple Story ...
wenxi
we gather in small groups, meet up for meals and chat over our meals.
nahob
I play paintball alot.
lisa
since you said u had a car, u guys shouold really do liek an overnight roadtrip and see where u end up... have breakfast there and stuff, or go camping with friends
TurtleShell
it's been a long time isnce I had a real group of friends to hang out with. I did in high school, and then in college, but I've been graduated for some time now and I haven't had an official group of friends since that time. When I did, though, we used to watch MST3K and other geeky things. We played Scrabble and board games. That was high school. In college we used to hang out and drink and watch movies and talk. Nothing really special...
guissmo
We'd go somewhere and do dares. Legal dares. Usually to humiliate someone. But hey, we're kinda close so it's not much of a big deal.
crimson_aria
every time I go out with my best friends, what we usually do is to see the movies too. we barely have the time to see each other now that we're in college so what we often do is just sit and talk, laugh, eat or something where we can easily slip out when needed. I miss the good old days so much. Back in high school, we used to have pancake sessions (lol yeah), arcades, carnivals, most of the time go to the mall, and sometimes ice skating.
tuenti_login
drinking beer!!
paskifire
having some booze, playing basketball and billiards then go clubbing.
deanhills
I like to go to a pub with nice atmosphere. Best place to be. Best discussions to be had too. Totally relaxing!
babarus
FUN
Donutey
Bowling, camping, sports, car tag.
Ophois
I'm with ocalhoun on this one. When I was in South Carolina, it was the Madra Rua(Red Dog) Irish Pub. A few pints with a few good friends is the best time. No politics, no religion, was our rule. Now that I moved to Florida, I usually hang out with my brother, or take my nephews places: fishing, the beach, movies, etc. I don't really have many friends these days anyway. Most are overseas, in SC, dead, or have earned the "dead to me" badge.

I try to spend as much time as possible with my brother and his family these days, because I think I will be traveling again soon. The burnout factor on my job is building up to the point that I just need to get out of it for a while again. This time I will be heading to Khabarovsk, Eastern Russia. Just a short distance from the Chinese border, and a short flight to Korea and Japan. Probably, I will teach English, and maybe volunteer in a clinic or something. I hope to stay about 4 months or so, but it's still only in the planning stage. I feel a separate thread in the Travel forum coming on...
Arty
LAN parties! Very Happy
guissmo
Do some dares in public places. Not crazy-ass dares. Just dares that kind of embarrass.

Play cards. Loser gets a dare. Very Happy
rayz0r
Oh!

Rent out a lot of bad movies, and have a marathon of them (possibly over the weekend, maybe a sleepover)

You'd be surprised how fun watching terrible horror movies can be in a group.

Don't ever get the star wars christmas special, i dont think your friends would want to be friends anymore
robertmicheal9
Hello Sir,How r u?
robertmicheal9
Hello Sir,How r u?
desonium
When I am hanging out with friends it is most of the time on fridays or saturdays.

On friday or sunday sometimes a birthday.
When I don't have a birthday on friday we going to pub and drink some beer or drink beer at someone his house.

On saturdays I always go out with my friends. First we drink a few beers at someone his house and later we go to the disco or the pub.

And on thursday we sit at the football and drink beer in the cantine.

Later
natilovesmike
well, you could play cards or any other board games...at first it might seem kind of lame but you will find out that it's a lot of fun...
nigam
basketball aside from its a fun game with friends....you can loose weight as well which is very necessary to our health.
Insanity
We would probably play too many video games than are healthy for us. Though sometimes we would go out and have drinks and stuff like that. But mainly we just hang out and drink.
carlospro7
When I was in high school, my friends and I played several sports, even if we weren't good at it. We played football a few times, and other times we played soccer. I love soccer, so I would play it any day. You also could go bowling.
belo-dc-laptop
Go beaching Very Happy , play basketball and rid our sweats off, play billiards and go to bowling lanes, and the best of all is that we get drunk and share our funny stories.
ankitdatashn
i usually njoy dancing wid my friends,sharing food wid them,
movies,chatting.But the most i have enjoyed i wid my project group.
we use to go to our friend's place for doing project n after completing dat used to watch movies.

And Friends can be said as a lifeline to our life, whenever we get bored then they are our sole help!, I use to go on long drives also with my friends. And I also would like to mention about my golden period i.e. the childhood... I remember how we use to go to shop and bring that nintendo device on rent (known as samurai or media), and then we all would sit together and play on them, hours together!!! then we would also fight coz we would kill each other in Contra and take over each-others life, haha...

Cherish and relish those moments!
TurtleShell
My high school friends and I used to get together in a big group at someone's house and watch old horror movies to make fun of them. Eventually we moved into watching MST3K. One of my friends was the son of the school dean. He had a pool table in the basement, which we used to gather around and play pool. Sometimes we played games like Scrabble (we were nerds), and I think I once sat in on a role-playing game, but I did not participate. In smaller groups, we used to drive around to see if we could get lost, but it rarely happened that we actually ever did end up lost. Sometimes we took road trips.
Shadowninja7194
Run XC or track. play paintball. learn html, javascriot, CSS. possibilites are endless. like riding on the back of a polar bear or narwhal. or..go hunt moose w/ Sarah Palin:D
Arty
If you can't find anything fun to do with your friends: find new friends, man.
deanhills
In my experience fun has always been relative to the friends I am with. With my really good friends, we can do about anything under the sun, that may be mundane when it is done with people I dont know, yet will always be fun with my friends. Like going to a pub and having my whisky soda and ice, and it always tastes that much better, when I am in the company of a really good friend/friends.

My mother used to laugh at me and my best friend during junior school, when we would spend hours and hours playing a boring game of sticks, yet being completely engrossed with it. A really good friendship can change the colours of everything.
iman
Lol, we just sit around a table in front of our laptops, and then do our own stuff.
That is how we bond.
guggs
Group sex, if it's a mixed bunch. Fishing, if it's just guys. Sit round bitching about guys if it's just gals.
app893
I like to watching football games with my friends and after that enjoying eating and drinking with them.
goutha
Go to watch a good movie and have a discussion about it for hours in a restaurant Smile
pll
If it's not too windy I usually go rollerblading with my friends I also make a lot of mountain bike with them.

Try to do some sports it's really funny and way better than going to movies, trust me. Wink
It's better for the health too!
ankitdatashn
deanhills wrote:
In my experience fun has always been relative to the friends I am with. With my really good friends, we can do about anything under the sun, that may be mundane when it is done with people I dont know, yet will always be fun with my friends. Like going to a pub and having my whisky soda and ice, and it always tastes that much better, when I am in the company of a really good friend/friends.

My mother used to laugh at me and my best friend during junior school, when we would spend hours and hours playing a boring game of sticks, yet being completely engrossed with it. A really good friendship can change the colours of everything.

I agree with that, if you are in a good company than time will fly by and you can remember the moments spent for a long time, I miss my friends who are away from me presently Sad
nigam
we used to go beaches to unwind ourselves but now, since we are very busy with each of our careers, we no longer went out together and we only communicate once in a while...i missed those memorable days together.....
Utopia GFR
Well, I usually play squash or videogames (love the interactive part of it) with my friends.

Sometimes we go out for a drink (or two), or to the movies.

I used to go biking as well.

I think it's all about finding some free time since there are so many cool things to do on planet earth Smile
Becca1049
We all make up our own games at the recuration ground. we play take down it's where you get on 2 teams and when some one shout go you have 2 get people one the floor, when you're on the floor you're out. The team with all the players out loses. Smile It might sound stupit, but it's fun Laughing
joostvane
What do you mean everything is closed after the movie ends? Most of the time they end around midnight here - and then there is still plenty of things to do.

What I do at friday/saturday nights is often hanging out at 'our bar', go visit some friends home and do some drinking & talking, and often there are self organised parties of youth clubs, schools, ...
Insanity
Let's see... usually we just sit around playing video games like Super Smash Bros. Melee, Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike, Starcraft, and what have you. When this gets boring sometimes we play some baseball and basketball and tennis, except I'm not very good at any of those. Then we go watch movies that are cheap because of the matinee prices and hop from one movie to another (bad, I know) and spend all our money on overpriced junk food...

Or if we're feeling a bit adventurous, we go drive all the way to Vegas and get crazy drunk and spend all our money on gambling and lose all of it because we're too drunk to know how to gamble properly. Yeah, we're pretty boring people. Sometimes we play music together as we all play different instruments.
ankitdatashn
Okay lemme ask a naughty question to you guys(ofcourse girls too but I think this question is not answerable by girls Wink ), have you with your friends gone for a skinny dipping ever...
eday2010
Have sex with them. Sex is always fun.
Greatking
swimming, driving around, taking walks, going to the malls for either window shopping or just shopping, checking out new sites in town, going to movies, its always different things on different days, keep the activities simple and interesting. sit down think of creative ways of having fun and we go for it, if its helping a friend set up their new house or old house if its helping with gardening, something that's makes us feel better brings us satisfaction etc.
Sacred
Go out and ride to a steep hill and just lay there and look up at the stars Smile
Aulos
Sit around in a basement with LCD screens everywhere, manipulating tiny little pixels after discussing it in great detail, while music from Japanese games of various obscurity plays in the background.
wombatrpgs
Aulos wrote:
Sit around in a basement with LCD screens everywhere, manipulating tiny little pixels after discussing it in great detail, while music from Japanese games of various obscurity plays in the background.

This is clearly the most awesome thing to do, ever. Not to mention things actually get done with something like this... I'll have to try it some time.
lilmoe
Sacred wrote:
Go out and ride to a steep hill and just lay there and look up at the stars Smile

yeah that would be fun. anything can be fun to do if you try. soccer snowboarding boating-tubing wakeboarding rafting biking n9ght hiking camping going to the beach climbing water towers riding max or going down town blasting ur music playing cops and fugitives water fights i dunno but there are tons of things to do especially if u have a car and gas money (:
wombatrpgs
"Climbing water towers..." I'm sure there's a story behind that one. And don't we all wish we had gas money...
toddmidas00
My friends and I have always been on the lookout for group activities when we get bored. It's pathetic isn't it? A group of people together, but bored. Boredom is indeed a cunning adversary. Anyway, in our boredom as we perused the web, we happened across a website containing tons of things to do with a group. There's a button labeled "new idea" and we just push the danged thing and have fun for hours doing all of the crazy and fun ideas that it brings up!
odayguide
drinking and chatting. enjoy the friendship.
loremar
Chat. Very Happy
shivaghimire
To do fun with friends I used to joke them. We some times go for outing for visit and picnic too. Buts too fun on going trekking. Any thing we do between friends its of course become fun..
ProfessorY91
This may or may not be your thing... but paintball / laser tag is fun as hell. Where I live, these places are typically open well into the night, as well.

That, or once you're in college, you'll have no free time - sadly, getting out to the movies becomes a novel experience at that point. Seriously.
congra
i think you can with your friends sitiing in a leisure place and have a drink ,talk something about what you want to say included study experience. i think it would be nice.
lovescience
Go to party with friends is always fun. To go with friends, it is also nice to go to movies, concert or festival. Some outdoor activities are good too for friends to get together, such as camping and hiking.
Ryox
When I hang out with my friends.

We usually go Pooling, Bowling, Fishing, Camping. Uhm... Swimming! We also hang out at the mall at an Arcade and play DDR! (Long time, I miss that<<) I have DDR at home so I get to have all the fun I want.. hahah

But anyways, Just playing video games when I can't hangout with friends and spend some time outside when its not sunny outside is a perfect day for me.. I get headaches bad << -.-
Okay, I would usuallt loiter somewhere. But, I also go;

Bowling

Another movie

Starbucks

Someother fast food place

Some person's party. If they got drugs go to Wally World and get closer as in talk about stuff you don't ususally talk about.

Man! I don't know what yall like to do. I'm just a person surfing the internet!

Laughing Boo hoo! Twisted Evil Embarassed Cool
mukesh
Playing Cricket and to watch movies is my favourite.
wombatrpgs
900065 wrote:

Laughing Boo hoo! Twisted Evil Embarassed Cool

I'd love to think that this is a summary of what you do in your free time.
silentfart1010
Get a bunch of ur friends together and have an ice hockey game. That's one of my fave things Smile
lolijustfarted
U know sometimez its like really boring but you can have a good times LOL WHATEVS
Wat I like to do with my friends iz fart into a lighter and whoeve can producer the most flame wins.
Find a stamp, and stamp each other, it's like a stamp war!
LOL, sometimes me and my friends go out to dinner and laugh at the waiter whenever he comes by & fart too it smells really bad and he can smell it but it's fun!
When it's cold outside, we trick one of our friends to jump in the pool, then we do to, and fart, and it makes bubbles! Very Happy
Sometimes we go into a small room and stay there ...and you know what happens next! LOL XD
Sometimes we play a game called erasers and farts. What you do is you have one person with erasers, the other stands 2 feet away. If the person with the erasers hits him in the face with them, he gets to fart in his face as well! It's sooooooo awesome!
ps. I LOV JB AND MORGAN FREEMAN LOLZ HEZ DA MAN.
hAVE FUN Smile lol
...i JUST FARTED Cool [/b]
lolijustfarted
ProfessorY91 wrote:
This may or may not be your thing... but paintball / laser tag is fun as hell. Where I live, these places are typically open well into the night, as well.

That, or once you're in college, you'll have no free time - sadly, getting out to the movies becomes a novel experience at that point. Seriously.

LOL JUST FART
lolijustfarted
silentfart1010 wrote:
Get a bunch of ur friends together and have an ice hockey game. That's one of my fave things Smile

iCE HOCKEY? farting IS SOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER YO!
wombatrpgs
lolijustfarted wrote:
silentfart1010 wrote:

iCE HOCKEY? farting IS SOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER YO!

Is this some kind of gimmick?
loremar
Some people has nothing else to do in life. Rolling Eyes
spinout
haha farting!!! I remeber me and my cousin played table tennis ping pong in their basemant and wa both farted for for 15minutes during... hehe... when his dad came down he almost choked!
xcustomtoys
i invite them for a karaoke at my house and i cook for them!
spinout
hm, i read karate instead of karaoke... Laughing

that would be interesting!
wombatrpgs
spinout wrote:
haha farting!!! I remeber me and my cousin played table tennis ping pong in their basemant and wa both farted for for 15minutes during... hehe... when his dad came down he almost choked!

well... I guess this is a hobby now?
foumy6
We usually hang out and play ps3, minecraft, or watch a movie. One of our favorite things to do is troll omegle with manycam XD Twisted Evil
mukesh
Me and my friend always call to play world of warcraft game together and always help together and also like to watch movies.
wombatrpgs
mukesh wrote:
Me and my friend always call to play world of warcraft game together and always help together and also like to watch movies.

MMOs do seem to help people stick together.
shelzi
Hi,
maybe you and your friends could go crown, go fishing, go have coffees in lygon theres a 24 hour cafe called cafe Notturno.
you's can have a night in and play games watch movies and all that other stuff.
I've hope i've helped you in someway.