FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can you do this?

itschahat
scryoko
Oh, lord... That is really possible? I (as you can probably tell *snort*) have never seen anything like this before -- much less scrunch, pull, twist (all of the above) my face to make this face. I find it... grotesquely fascinating, if that makes any sense at all. To be able to pull the skin that far down, all right, admittedly, I do not find that surprising. (I had seen on television once how this man with a type of disease -- I forgot the name of it off the top of my head -- where he could pull and stretch his skin -- like rubber. Stretch it *far* more than normal, that is.) But I find it... boggling? intriguing? that in the picture above, the man can pull his eye balls along with the skin! I really can't help but stare at that. I can't help find the skin where the now eyeless eye sockets are supposed to be... quite disconcerting. *laugh*

But you know... if you simply look only at the bottom portion of the picture, I almost see an, ah, comical? cartoonish (sort of, anyway)? version of a Hammerhead Shark. *snort*

Regards,
-- scryoko
-C4-
In fact, IU have no chance in hell of doing that, is it even human? I bet it's photoshopped or something.
Blaster
Umm owww yea i think its fake of some sort but on www.wunkunk.com there is a fact that says someone can do this so i don't knw.
CyanEyed
hey, what u doin with my birthday photo, and who gave them to u Laughing
-+Enigma_84958+-
OMG....that is so gross
nerochev
Ugh.... Mad

I think I'm gonna puke