FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SNAKES ON A PLANE!!!!!!!!!!!

djcaution
Ok, seriously, what is the deal with this movie???

Samuel L. Jackson- "LISTEN UP!! WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL BETWEEN US, AND THE SNAKES!!!!!"

Laughing lol everything about this movie looks so lame that it has got to be a joke. Is it so lame on purpose? I sure hope so.. or if not I hope it ends up being lame in a funny way... anybody know anything about this flick Question
rightclickscott
Maybe you should see it before you criticize it. I haven't seen it yet since I haven't found the time, but you shouldn't make stupid assumptions about it without even seeing it.
mistuh griddlez
It looks awesome!!

Samuel L. Jackson wrote:
I'm tired of these mutha ****ing snakes on this mutha ****ing plane!!!

I can't wait until i get some money and go see it with some of my friends!!! Razz Samuel Jackson RULES!
djcaution
Quote:
I haven't seen it yet since I haven't found the time, but you shouldn't make stupid assumptions about it without even seeing it.

rightclickscott, maybe you shouldnt make stupid comments on something you dont know anything about!

I have a right to my own opinion of what my thoughts of the movie are judging from its previews! 90% of the world shares the same opinion about the movie. I mean just look at its name. Snakes on a plane. That's so awesomely non-creative & lame it just rocks! There's even a site making fun of it already: http://allyoursnakesbelongtous.com/ I was merely asking if anybody had any more info on it because I dont know much about it. Neither do you. So chill out.
gh0stface
djcaution wrote:

Samuel L. Jackson- "LISTEN UP!! WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL BETWEEN US, AND THE SNAKES!!!!!"

Laughing lol everything about this movie looks so lame that it has got to be a joke. Is it so lame on purpose? I sure hope so.. or if not I hope it ends up being lame in a funny way... anybody know anything about this flick Question

I haven't seen it yet, but from what I hear, they made it "lame" on purpose. It was trying to be a "B" type movie. Which is actually kind of a neat idea considering that Hollywood is always trying to churn out "A" type movies which majority of them turn out to be extremely bad anyways.
rightclickscott
djcaution wrote:
Quote:
I haven't seen it yet since I haven't found the time, but you shouldn't make stupid assumptions about it without even seeing it.

rightclickscott, maybe you shouldnt make stupid comments on something you dont know anything about!

I have a right to my own opinion of what my thoughts of the movie are judging from its previews! 90% of the world shares the same opinion about the movie. I mean just look at its name. Snakes on a plane. That's so awesomely non-creative & lame it just rocks! There's even a site making fun of it already: http://allyoursnakesbelongtous.com/ I was merely asking if anybody had any more info on it because I dont know much about it. Neither do you. So chill out.

There are plenty of blogs making fun of it, and even the soundtrack makes fun of, I'm just saying, take the time, go see it for yourself. I'm not saying you don't have the right to your own opinion, I'm just saying you should watch the movie and then you can make your opinions from first hand knowledge.
HDirtwater
The most lame thing about it is this is the second thread on this movie in this forum.
ItsWesley
I saw Snakes on a plane today and it was great, especially some of the deaths, they were so funny, and there was also a bit that made everyone in the cinema jump.
mceejaydee
The reasons why this movie is so awesome is!!!

1. Samuel L. Jackson
2. Its a cult movie dude!
3. Samuel L. Jackson
4. Mutha****ing snakes on a mutha****ing plane!!
Dark_Jedi06
I haven't laughed this hard since I saw Monty Python and the Holy Grail...I pretty much was cracking up non-stop from the first hysterical snake attack to the very end. Samuel Jackson has and always will be my hero.

Let's not forget the amazing music video at the end...downloaded the song as soon as I got home from the theater. "Kiss me goodbye, I'm gonna make it out alive. So kiss me goodbye, I can see the venom in your eyes."
Jaiye
this movie is amazing, I saw it on both friday and saturday, and I'd be quick to jump on seeing it again.
SusieSmacktard
I'm heading out to see it in a few hours.....at a drive in!!! I'm psyched, mainly because of Samuel L. Jackson. He's one of my favorite actors.
AaronJizzles
I saw it the other day and it was really good.... Samuel L Jackson was so hardcore it was crazy.... everyone in the crowd was so worked up. i was freaking out in some parts though, it was kinda scary in some parts.
Wink i suggest you see it, i thought it was great.

-AJ
engeland
Some interesting critique. I guess i'll catch this movie. I didn't even get to see the trailer. But oh well. Cobra Starship sang the OST for this movie right?
Scaramanga
gh0stface wrote:
djcaution wrote:

I haven't seen it yet, but from what I hear, they made it "lame" on purpose. It was trying to be a "B" type movie. Which is actually kind of a neat idea considering that Hollywood is always trying to churn out "A" type movies which majority of them turn out to be extremely bad anyways.

Yeah from that prespective this film is by far the best comedy I've seen all year (I saw it right after watching Clerks II, so don't even get me started on that.) Yes it was definitely intentionally lame. And it really succeeds at what it tried to do. I'm just really amazed at how easily this became a meme, and how long it's gone on for.
Royal Charley
Snakes on a Plane was one of those movies that absoloutely required to be viewed on the midnight premiere. The theater that I went to see it at was barely half full, but everyone knew what was going on. Being in a theater full of people shouting obscenites at the snakes along with Samuel L. Jackson was probably the best thing that I've been a part of all year.
Nigeria
it seems like a great movie i would like to get the dvd when its released.
anfboy
i think this movie is the stupidest movie. i would never want to see it
comite_bh
This movie must be LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

How in heavens do they make such a movie^??^I'd never accept a paper in one of those movies!! It's ridicuous!!
whoever pays to watch that is an idiot!!
FOR REAL!
HoboPelican
Haha. I guess some folks don't like "B" movies! I haven't seen it yet, but I sure as heck am gonna give it a chance...I heard that Jackson accepted the movie after just hearing the title. Laughing I guess the producers wanted to change it and he sort of insisted it stayed S.O.A.P. Very Happy

A "B" movie can be great, you just have to be willing to have fun with it.
NewGuyinTown
Kind of Lame... No storyline...

1000000000 ways of killing snakes... Microwave, crossbow, hands, axe, fire extinguisher, gun, kitchen wares, ...

I went to watch it in the theather with my friends... the audience seems to know what will happen next and screams so loud before something actually happens... I bet they watch it more than twice and it's their 3rd time watching it.

Get bitten between the legs... Ouch.
jds10912
i have actually heard some great reviews for it Confused

im not all to sure what to think of it, but i really want to see it Laughing
Tulkamir
Best. Movie. Evar.

Seriously, the movie is a hell of a lot of fun to watch. It's cheezy where it was meant to be, and was very well made.

Not to mention that Samuel L Jackson is the man.
ClanUA
the movie looks kinda cheezy in the trailer but the movie is probably good but personally it wouldnt be a movie for me .. cause a huge snake a on plane? eh i think it would be really boring to watch
Blaster
Yea i want to see it. It looks funny as could be. My friend said it was so funny. There was a site where you could have a pre recoreded message of smaul jackson talking to you. It was pretty intersting.
brycearonium
I can't believe you would go WASTE 8 dollars for this crap. It looks so dumb. I can't believe such a big star would stoop that low. He must be really out of work...sad
reddishblue
Lol What a c**p title
And its discusting from what I hear
Sam was too good for this movie
Sad Sad
djcaution
Wow, until this movie was released I had no idea so many people were such big Samuel L. Jackson fans! Exclamation crazy
pudovkin
Wait a minute. Without Samuel L. Jackson, what else could save this film from the "worse film" topic? Very Happy