FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

been a long time...

RPG Villager
It has really been a long time since i was here... maybe 6 or 7 month's and was just wonderin what new has been happening? whats the newest thing here at frihost? i wonder if Monkeydog is still active here? and if anyone know's of any other sites that offer free hosting, please tell me. Im making a free hsoting directory.
Bondings
Monkeydog is still here, although he isn't very active lately.

About other free hosting websites, that's not a good idea to discuss here unfortunately, better keep it private. Wink
Blaster
Yea it has been a really long time. Also i dont' know if you where around for it but gonzo got banned dude. If you need other websites send me a message on aim dude i run one myself.
RPG Villager
wow... i just can't believe im back on frihost. i found another free hosting site (which i now us) but i thought i should just stop by and make things a little interesting... anyway, i will probobly be here from time to time... and, i dont remember who gonzo is... was he a moderator or something? and blaster sounds familiar but it has been a long time so i don;t remember anyone here... sorry though.
mathiaus
RPG Villager wrote:
i dont remember who gonzo is... was he a moderator or something?
Dancing Funniest thing I've heard all day. No he was just very active so lots of members knew of him.

Frihost has grown massively and is expecting a third server next month (no exact dates or specs though), 6 or 7 months, I think the new account area was released since your departure and the directory Shocked
Blaster
man you dont' know who gonzo is... you most have come here when he wasn't as active. Anyhow i haven't been as active either. Its funny how many people here don't know you. Anyhow good luck with the other webhost. Also n0obi4life left due to reasons.
Soulfire
Wait, n00bie question here... Why was gonzo banned? (I do remember him).
Blaster
i believe spamming... but i'm not so sure. He wasn't like that much here.
Daniel15
Blaster wrote:
i believe spamming... but i'm not so sure. He wasn't like that much here.

Yeah, as far as I can remember, that's why he got banned. He kept posting useless topics, and got heaps of warnings.
Bondings
He also kept insulting other members despite several warnings.
Soulfire
Bondings wrote:

Alright, so spam and insults, got it - thanks for responding to my question. I'm just one of those people that likes to know stuff is all, heh.
Blaster
Soulfire wrote:
Bondings wrote:

Alright, so spam and insults, got it - thanks for responding to my question. I'm just one of those people that likes to know stuff is all, heh.

Don't worry i'm that way too. I wouldn't have known if it wern't for n0obs. But i miss his insulting... Razz