FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Suggestion

Coclus
i would like to have a german forum it would be much easier for me to write something!! is anybody german too and want to have such a forum?
Blaster
I know this breaks some rules and all but i see a lot of this and do think a german forum wouldn't be that bad because a lot of people here speak german. Just my output on things.

So note to mods i want to see what bondings has to say about this because there are a number of german people on this forum. Anyhow thats like i said my output on this matter.
Coclus
why did this brake some rules?
S3nd K3ys
Coclus wrote:
why did this brake some rules?

Asking for more language forums. From a sticky in this forum...

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-3725.html

Quote:
2) Adding other language forums. It's more than enough for now and I won't add new ones.
Coclus
ohh thx my fould the next time i will read before sry please close this here
Blaster
No i think it is good because there are alot of people asking for this. So that shows people would use it and it could be needed.
silentpark
Well i often wondered why there are many forums for languages that are not that common as german is, but having a language forum here at frihost..

i thing a german forum would be used good and often... (but might be that frihost has no german mods or a mod who understand it well... and there are actualy no more mods wanted)

might be^^
insanesnoopy
This could be settled by posting a survey that asks users to post their primary language. At which point you could add a forum if it was proven via data to be useful. It's hard to go simply by replies...since it is likely to skew the overall need.
Blaster
there are users that could moderate the forums that know german. They will only have access to the language forums and the annocements to mod in.
Coclus
thx for your comments but i think they won't create one Crying or Very sad
Blaster
I'll talk to my pal tidrug and see what he has to say. it might be a consideration. I'm not going to say i will get it for you but i'll have tidrug talk to bondings about it for you guys. Very Happy
Coclus
ohh thx really nice
Bockman
Blaster wrote:
No i think it is good because there are alot of people asking for this. So that shows people would use it and it could be needed.

Still, this topic goes against the rules of this section (rules you know so well).

It has been said before, do not ask for more language forums.

I'll just -close- this, as it seems no one is willing to use the search button.

Be Well Cool