FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help Me Out With This

nondormo
I am trying to remember a comedy show from the UK (produced by Thames, if I am not mistaken) hosted by a very funny fat guy. (In the show he has a bald sidekick who comes across as a dirty old man. This guy always gets slapped on the head). The show has a lot of sexual innuendos and there is always a bevy of sexy girls around. It always ends with everyone chasing the fat guy around. Do you remember this show?
myworld
Sounds very much like the Benny Hill Show. Great show.
ylmun
If the ENDING of this commercial looks familiar then it is Benny Hill you're looking for.
parokya
Yup it's the Benny Hill show. I think Benny Hill died some years ago. I remember reading it in the papers but I don't remember which year.
AaronJizzles
i cant help you but it looks like these guys did. Its probably Benny Hill because threee people said it............ ok sorry for not being able to help you....

::-AaronJizzles-::
nondormo
Thanks guys. Yes its The Benny Hill show. They don't make shows like that anymore.
colilon
The Benny Hill Show, what a great show, one of the best, always fun to watch british tv shows.
HoboPelican
colilon wrote:
The Benny Hill Show, what a great show, one of the best, always fun to watch british tv shows.

If you liked Benny Hill, I'd recommend you see the original "The Italian Job". Benny has a few short scenes as the computer expert....with a slight fetish....
Not a big part, but pure Benny
Laughing
DawningLight
Never could stand Benny Hill. What is funny about lecherous old men?
Thank heaven we no longer make such rubbish.
All that said he was extremely popular and loads of people loved him and still do. You can find out more about him and his work here http://www.screenonline.org.uk/people/id/473323/index.html