FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

purevolume.com

ignition
I've been using this site for the past couple months, as it's a great way to find new start-up artists and bands. I've grown to love quite a few bands I had never even heard of before because of purevolume - i think it's the best and cleanest music site out there. anybody use it/ have accounts over there? would be cool to share user names.
ddukki
This is how I found Acceptance and Last Winter. They're really great bands, and I'm glad that there are sites like Purevolume and Audiri to help get those unknown bands out into the public. Good quality sites, too.
Moey
I just LOVE checking out all of the featured bands and I also like to just use the random band search button with a genre that I like. I've found countless bands that I would never have heard of by just watching Fuse on TV.
HDirtwater
I've been using Pandora dot com. I imagine it works along the same lines.
mistuh griddlez
Moey wrote:
I just LOVE checking out all of the featured bands and I also like to just use the random band search button with a genre that I like. I've found countless bands that I would never have heard of by just watching Fuse on TV.

i do the same thing!! that's one way i found a couple of awesome local bands! i love purevolume! Very Happy Mr. Green
Bengt
HDirtwater wrote:
I've been using Pandora dot com. I imagine it works along the same lines.

that is great indeed.

atm i dont use purevolume for my band, maybe later i will do it
pudovkin
purevolume rules! It's a great opportunity for new bands, with cool funcionalities and a beautiful website.
.you.make.my.heart.happy.
I love purevolume! I've found alot of really sick bands there. I don't have an account though Crying or Very sad but maybe when I have time I will Smile . I also use myspace.com to find other great bands!

~nIkKi
Hobbit
I love it and it's coded well, unlike MySpace. I see a bright future ahead for this site, I also see myself running an automated program marketing my sites on it. Laughing
.you.make.my.heart.happy.
Hobbit wrote:
I love it and it's coded well, unlike MySpace.

no offense, but myspace is pretty wicked too! i love myspace ok....

~nIkKi