FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Eminem

Motoracer380
does anyone else here listen to eminem.....

Favorite song by him....Sing for the moment....and when im gone
Terrasis-Cian
I think eminem eas once very good.To be fair he does have a talent for lyrics and being funny. However i am not to fond of the album "encore" I much prefer the Marshal Marthers LP. I think it has more substace and is a more decent album. However he can be crazy at times. Ya sing for the moment is a classs song - the guitar solo at the end of it is unreal!
halflife28
People that like Eminem only like his pop songs or because he's white. And for the woman only like him because of his looks. I'm not saying all people are like this, but it seems the majority of people are like this.

I know about Eminem and the Detroit hip hop scene, well because I live there. Very Happy
kikass
eminem and snoop dogg are the only hip hop i ever listen to... eminem is amazing with his lyrics and for once hip hop is not the regular crap it generally is... snoop i like coz his songs have great rythm and funny stuff...
and my fav eminem song ... "the way i am".... i like "shake that ass" too Laughing fav snoop song is "Gz and hustlas"
ignition
Motoracer380 wrote:
does anyone else here listen to eminem.....

No, no one here listens to eminem. Thanksbye!

--

in all seriousness I haven't listened to him in quite a while though, did he stop producing or something? I'm out of the loop, haven't been following rap for the past year or so...last song I heard from him was 'when i'm gone' or something.
Nintendo
I hate rap, in all its crapness. However, i always liked a bit of eminems stuff, he had some good tunes.lose yourself was quite good. and a few more, but id never have a cd or any of his music on my pc.
AaronJizzles
i like without me, it has some hilarious part to it..... im laughing out loud justb thinking about it.......... i should go listen to it now, actually i think i will. thanks for reminding me about it......... Smile

-AaronJizzles
cheh
Yeah...I like him. I'm not really a huge fan, but some his songs are good. For example:
When I'm gone
Stan
White America
The Way I'm
Lose Yourself
Hailie's song
and Ass Like That
ItsWesley
I like Eminem, and most of his songs are great, one of my favourites is just lose it.
achene
I dont really see what people find so interesting about rap. Mostly its VERY monotome and actually only beat and no real melody. Even extrene kinds of metal is less monotome.
Stinger
im not to keen on rap but i love eminem cuz he raps about his own life ect
Tatsumaru
I used to love rap and Eminem... now I hate rap but I still have respect for Eminem. I don't listen to him anymore though.
etonator
I hate rap but I will always listen to Eminem. The Eminem show is my fave album and Superman is the favorite song, thought all the songs from that album are my favorites Smile
Jakob [JaWGames]
I strongly dislike all kind of rap because of the lack of hmm... melody. Eminem is not a exception.
ArmaghBhoy
Im not the biggest eminem fan, but I love most rap music
The Phoenix
dudes,
Eminem is one of the best rappers out there.
he's up there with 50 cent and snoop dogg. Cool
Dj Redrum
cuckoo
I dunno, I don't like him... at all. His image to me comes across as "sellout" and "fake". But i don't know.. it could just be me; it's just my opinion about him.