FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Disturbed

OneBadOmen
Does anyone listen to Disturbed? and if so what is your favorite song? Mine's either "Fear" or "Down with the sickness".
althalus
I first heard the band in a World of Warcraft clip, where they played the song "Liberate". I got the album Believe (on which Liberate is found) and I love every song on it. Smile
OneBadOmen
Yeah that's a good cd. I like all of them but their first one is good. Their newest one is good too but I like the first 2 better.
Sephi
i like this band pretty much i only have there last album, ten thousand fist and i love the whole cd!
S3nd K3ys
I heard them first whilst in Pa several years ago. Since then I have seen them once and bought all their CDs. The only thing I dislike about them is taht one song where he wants to kill his mom.
achene
I dont really like nu-metal and its subgenres. I dont see whats so exciting about it, else than a couple og goth girls run around and love it - but thats not even cool Rolling Eyes
cyph33r
I bought their first album and though it was great. My favourite song is definitely Down With the Sickness, it has a killer guitar tune !!! I haven't heard any of their newer stuff from other albums yet, but I am definitely going to try and get hold of some more of their music, they are great !!
arkebuzer
I like down with the sickness to Smile

Most of their songs are really good though.

oh, and liberate from the "beleave" album... that one kicks a** Smile
IceNinjaa
im a fan of disturbed. good music to pump you up. im a fan of the remake they did of genisis' land of confusion. its pretty sick. some of the remakes are pretty damn cool lately. like in the air tonight.
kikass
disturbed is great band... my fav tracks are 'stricken', 'i'm alive' and 'prayer'...
cooltoolfool
I think Disturbed are one of the greatest bands around. I only heard about them couple of weeks ago and can't stop listening to them. All I have is there first album "The Sickness". I think it's great. "Down With The Sickness" is a really good song but not as good as "Voices" and "The Game". "The Game" has to be my favriout.
pll
Down with the Sickness and Stricken are the 2 bests songs I think