FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

If you could have an altered ego...who would it be?

evilryu530
lets say that you can turn into any person, character, hero, ego, etc... and live your life who would it be and why? And your reality as it is.

I would be Sir Don, the Pimp, i would be dressed in full armani everyday, living in my penthouse by the beach, every month move to my next beach home, mackin on the ladies at night, drinking partying and doing everything from puttin' it down, to mobbin' hangin' with the boyz and having a feast of ladies. That would be the life......for me at least........

In reality, i work 55+ hours a week, in my house with the wifey paying bills left and right, and once in a while goto the bars.

U????
kikass
hmmm... i would be Moto GP champ! i am obsessed with riding fast bikes really fast!
rightclickscott
I am Right-Click Scott, the half geek, half webcomictista, but I do have some alter egos.

First up is Irish Badass Scott. I'll get drunk, pick fights, and kick ass, embrace my Irish heritage, and not care about what other people say. This alter ego has gotten me in trouble before, but at least I've kicked ass with him.

Second is Party Guy Scott. For lack of a better name, I go out, have fun, get drunk (still), and do what I want to have fun. I'm loud and sometimes obnoxious when I'm like this, but I'm always having fun.

Last but not least is Lover Scott. This is the guy who says what girls love to hear and knows how to treat them. Currently, I've screwed up big with him, but I'm getting things into focus with my girlfriend, and haven't been resurting to using him, but he has always been able to get the girl.
evilryu530
party guy scott sounds cool! good stuff gentlemen. post em' up!!