FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

frih$ and paypal

haak_heu
can we sell frih$ to real money via paypal or vice versa is it allowed or not ?

if not than why not ?
Sappho
haak_heu wrote:

if not than why not ?

Couse Frih$ are just virtual they don't have any real value. Wink Who would want to buy em?
alkady
Trust me, There are people out there willing to buy FRIH$, I'd never buy it, But I know a few who would.

Plus, Your not going to get much with 235+ FRIH$, Your probably going to have to sell 1,000 FRIH$ on the Dollar.
Jaime
haak_heu wrote:

if not than why not ?

That's a nice idea but who pays? Confused
haak_heu
alkady wrote:
Trust me, There are people out there willing to buy FRIH$, I'd never buy it, But I know a few who would.

Plus, Your not going to get much with 235+ FRIH$, Your probably going to have to sell 1,000 FRIH$ on the Dollar.

i m not one who is going to sell them and who is goining to buy them , i want
response from moderator or admin , this can be good idea and yes people will buy alot of frih$ in a dollar like 2000 one buck and if admin himself buy
this will increase the revenue becaue there are ads on this site which show when there is posting .
Andrew426
But whats the point?

Outside this site, $frih are worthless.

Most members dont post here because they want $frih, but because they like posting here.
garionw
haak_heu wrote:
alkady wrote:

i m not one who is going to sell them and who is goining to buy them , i want
response from moderator or admin , this can be good idea and yes people will buy alot of frih$ in a dollar like 2000 one buck and if admin himself buy
this will increase the revenue becaue there are ads on this site which show when there is posting .

I didn't really understand that, but you could buy FRIH$ through Paypal, its an interesting idea.

Of corse there will need to be some sort of market here first though so that people will actually want to exchange things
rajhank
haak_heu wrote:

if not than why not ?

The FRIH$ are totally useless and crap outside FRIHOST.

But, they are useful here.

So, Keep it for use here.

And, yes If Bondings does have a Scheme Someday that Redeem ur FRIH$ for real Money, I will be the 1st in line to do that.

And, if anyone is interested in buying FRIH$ for real money, PM me. Wink
Blaster
Andrew426 wrote:
But whats the point?

Outside this site, $frih are worthless.

Most members dont post here because they want $frih, but because they like posting here.

Yes i agree but anyone that wants to buy i'm sure we could get n0obie4life back with that Very Happy
kerouac
As a commodity they can't really be traded here as there is no shop set up, as there is on other hosting forums.

I suppose if the admin of this site let people buy points for paypal dollars that might be good---

for example, paypal $5 to the site, this gives you enough points to have one months hosting, or however many months is thought fair.
Blaster
you took it a whole nother way there buddy. Points and frih are two different things. We are talking about frih here and they are useless. Points arn't however.
alkady
Well anyway, Frihost isn't doesnt comandeer enough Weight on the internet for it's currency to be worth something.

But people would definately buy it because it's obvious if FRIH$ had more buying power and such, People would buy it.

Remember Online RPG's like Runescape, WoW and Such? People actually pay for their currency and it's very profitable too!

But problem is FRIH$ are too easy to obtain compared to MMORPG which require alot of effort.

So if FRIH$ were harder to obtain, Prices will either Drop which is most likely and cause a demand for Paid for FRIH$
Blaster
wow well points for you wouldnt' be that hard to get considering you hae 400 points righ now Razz
Scorpio
Speaking of points, I suggest that Bondings(Admin) sell the points(i.e. add points) to those who pay a certain amount of money.

So that even if they dont post, their account can remain active.

Something like 5$ for 45 points etc. and lower denominations as well

This can also keep frihost running as well as the member satisfied that the account will not be deleted.

This of course can be purely optional, and the free service can continue just as normally

But of course, exchange of points for money by the members need not be allowed.
Hobbit
scorpio wrote:
Speaking of points, I suggest that Bondings(Admin) sell the points(i.e. add points) to those who pay a certain amount of money.

This can also keep frihost running as well as the member satisfied that the account will not be deleted.

This of course can be purely optional, and the free service can continue just as normally

That's actually a pretty good idea.

ps. I will buy frih for $100, IF you have over 2000 frih.
Billwaa
no one will buy frih$, they don'y really do anything anyway, you just gain them by posting.
710ths
Here's another idea FRIH$ could be sold on ebay. It wouldnt matter what they were worth in reality somebody would buy them.
eqfan
dont have anyone will buy FRIH$ now i think.might later...
Blaster
Hobbit wrote:
scorpio wrote:

I will give you 2000 frih for $100 USD

@710ths i'm going to have to try that. And with knowing some admins i could talk them into selling it and giving me profits
YEA RIGHT
Scorpio
Hobbit wrote:
scorpio wrote:

Did you mean that you would give 100 USD for 2000Frih$ or did I misinterpret you.?
Jaan
I don't think it should be allowed, pretty stupid. Who would want Frih$ anyways? If you really need it, you can just post....
haak_heu
yes person can get it very easily by posting than he have to post alot and i think points will be more powerful in exchange , admin should consider a shop
or market place for it , this will genrate revanue for site and even a admin
can also earn money from it and people who want to sell will post alot which
will also increase amount of ads and revanue , the thing who will buy ?
answer is who dont want to post but want to attach to the hosting because he like it .

Admin should put another option piont to more space for site or more than
two accounts ofcourse this is not going to give good result but if prices of
that will be high few people will have access who will get it and other who pay for it .

Another thing that admin should also increase the pionts on line i mean
if some one is postong 2 linkes he should not get any pionts if will post more
than two line he will get piont this will make posts of good quality and people
will have to do some thing , this will increase activity too.
Bockman
selling FRIH$ for $ goes against the whole idea FriHost stands up for.

The deal here is FREE HOSTING and not side businesses.

if money ever entered the equation, we could be selling a lot more than FRIH$. That is NOT the purpose of this community.

Be Well Cool
Vandalyzed
Ok, straight from the faq:

Quote:
Unlike the Points, the FRIH$ are here to trade, donate, buy and exchange things. You can do whatever you want with them. You can buy and trade services/goods in the marketplace. Frihost will also give away certain things for a specific amount of FRIH$ in the future.

The idea of selling frih$, or buying them, isn't really feasible since it's site related. I mean, technically, you could..........just like in online rpg games....but currently there isn't a market for frih$.

But, as another poster mentioned, if the admins ever decide to offer incentive bonuses by exchanging frih$ into paypal dollars, I'm all for it.

But then, this would become a "paid to post" site..........and right now our incentive on posting is free webhosting.

But, hey.....IF you go that route, I'll fight with the other guy to be first in line....lol.........cuz I've seen plenty of posts that I could respond to of people asking for help..........I could rack 'em up and cash in.
Teddy1
Haha yes i agree with Vandalyzed. I still think the incentive being posting for free web hosting is good. It would be alot of trouble for FriHost to pay-to-post as they would have to take each and every members paypal details so that they could transfer the cash across to each and every account.
Blaster
i'd be rich if i where to get paid for frih. But like bockman said its not ment for that. Its ment for the market placea and the contest forum.
Teddy1
Yeah. I'm new to this so i'm not quite sure where the marketplace or contest thing is Laughing. I'll find it sooner or later hehe. When i have some spare time i'll have a gander around Laughing i haven't heard anyone use the word gander for a while Laughing
Blaster
Teddy1 wrote:
Yeah. I'm new to this so i'm not quite sure where the marketplace or contest thing is Laughing. I'll find it sooner or later hehe. When i have some spare time i'll have a gander around Laughing i haven't heard anyone use the word gander for a while Laughing

Marketplace Contest
Very Happy there are the two forums Very Happy
rajhank
Hobbit wrote:
scorpio wrote:

I know many people have asked the same question.

But, I am in also in queue of giving u 2000FRIH$ for $100. Wink (I know, I have less right now)
IceNinjaa
itd be pretty neat i think if frih$ began to be purchased for actual money. of course the exchange would be absurd. similar to what most have been saying 1$ to roughly 2000 frih$.

it probably wouldnt happen anytime soon. yet im sure there are some fools on ebay that would buy them if the correct advertisement was created. some people just dont care what the actual item is as long as theres a good ad to go along with it.

just think we could take over the world with frih$. maybe even make it a worldwide currency!!! *insert evil laugh*
martichka
Hello everybody!

well... This idea seems good and weird...

Personally, I dont see the point of buying $fri .. what would you do with them?

In another sens some may be interested.. but who would pay and who would sell... finally, this idea is too much confused and cant work till its 100% cleared!

Good luck.
Tommy.
710ths
Are you guys aware that if you have entered your website details on the Frihost directory you can bid Fri$ to get a highly place in the listing. I just bid 10 Fri$ and got to number one spot.

So they are worth something!