FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which country do u like to stay?

7gts-scout
Many people have dreams of staying in another country.

What country do you like to stay?

As for myself, i like to stay in Taiwan because it is a modern country and computer stuff there is so cheap and quality.

How about you? Laughing Give reasons why.
KernEnergie
I like to go in Belgium, because cigarettes aren't expensive, they have good beers and fries. People are nice and speak French (most of them) and the cities are great and modern.
I like to go to Brugges. Very nice city.
haak_heu
i like to go to australia , i like its wild life and beauty than any other country
i like its beaches too.
rajhank
I would like to stay in some Cold Place, May be New Zealand.

And, I would love to Stay in Dubai, because of cheap shopping and stuff.But it is too hot for me. Wink
amusic
I like to stay at cold place and peaceful place like New Zealand, Canada, Australia........
HoboPelican
Well, Australia is a great, diverse place. I could stay there and have deserts, rain forests, beaches, just about everything I could want. Oh and they have one or two breweries, also!Wink And they almost speak english there.
I've only been there once, but I loved it. I would do about anything to move there.

Second choice would be the wonderful British Virgin Islands. Tortolla, most likely. Not as diverse, lots of places to put down in my Republic Seabee. Hey, If I'm, dreaming, I'm dreaming big!
Alienz
For me, my favorite place to stay at is Japan. Very nice and beautiful place. Also selling alot of cool technology stuff (but it is kinda expensive).
wombatrpgs
I do think Australia is relaxing... I love to stay there.
Liu
If not the USA, maybe Taiwan -- I always have fun when I went there.
kerouac
I'd like to go to England.
jds10912
I'd like to stay in Canada, specifically Quebec
im from the United States, and i've traveled there befroe and it is just so cool (literally!) [/pun]

the snow, yet the remarkible french culture
when i visited there i had a blast
Blaster
I'd love to live in costa rica. But for traveling read this thread on my point of views there Very Happy
Shiva
I very satisfied with the place I am right now!! DENMARK!!!

I love my country, the culture, the food, the money, the people.. I live my country!!! Laughing
ncwdavid
Id love to live in Santa Monica, Los Angeles, California
Hammy
I'd like to go see someone from the internet i know who lives in utah lol.
She's fab. I wanna live in utah, cause it's nice and peaceful.. with no ****heads around lol.
solomon
I would like to go stay in Japan for awhile because I would have access to all the latest electronics.

On the downside, everything is super expesive.
HoboPelican
Hammy wrote:
I'd like to go see someone from the internet i know who lives in utah lol.
She's fab. I wanna live in utah, cause it's nice and peaceful.. with no ****heads around lol.

LOL. Good luck with that, Hammy! In my experience you are going to find ****heads anywhere you go! Laughing I think I'll go listen to "I'm not going to Salt Lake City" by the Dwaves, now. Laughing
anathema
For me, my favorite place to stay at is Japan. Very nice and beautiful place. Also selling alot of cool technology stuff (but it is kinda expensive).ssssssssssss
xray
Maybe Canada,bu Turkey is really good for life..natural and historical..
Pikokola
Japan Very Happy
Don't know but I like Japan

The other is maybe Saudi Arabia, and Indonesia Very Happy
Helios
The south pole. I like cold weather...
yaashop
I'm from thailand but I have been to few countries (japan UK China) from my experience i think if you got some money and need quiet life you can go to stay in UK (england) if you got some money and need a fun life go Thailand. if you got lots of money and wanna try something new go Japan. last but not least, if you got some money and wanna try some thing brand new from ordinary try China (you will see something you wont see in your country XD)
tkcy
jds10912 wrote:
I'd like to stay in Canada, specifically Quebec
im from the United States, and i've traveled there befroe and it is just so cool (literally!) [/pun]

the snow, yet the remarkible french culture
when i visited there i had a blast

I totally agree...Quebec seems so magical, when I was there it feels like a journey back time Smile I would love to stay there.
woozzii
I would say Germany: blondies, BMW and Kn๖del
eqfan
7gts-scout wrote:

As for myself, i like to stay in Taiwan because it is a modern country and computer stuff there is so cheap and quality.

lol,Taiwan is a part of china.you maked a mistake !
so i like to stay china Smile
tefa_taftaf2010
the most warmly things that i like to live with it in any place ...

the sea ... and the green colour ......

whereever i stay , i just want a comfortable view rounded me ..

but i can mention one country to stay in it on its sea ... ALEXANDRIEA ..

i'm from Egypt Cairo .. and i like Alex so so much particularly Estanly bridge

ohhh .. i like it so much ..

i also can't go far for a long time from my home Smile ... i grow in it ...

Cool
-C4-
Sweden or Canada for me.
Hallgeirg
i like norway
Hallgeirg
or canada
darrenpaul
I'd like to stay in Australia, the quality of life their is so easy and relaxed, but a stable and flourishing economy.
R2.DETARD
australia man!
home is where the heart's at.
and TWISTIIIEEEES!!!!!
indyeah
mmmm , i wud luv to stay in antartica far away from the hustle n bustle, nukes n terrorists, jus penguins n winters all round ...lol
LadySarina
I like Norway the best! Live there myself, and I just love it.

Norway got the most wonderful nature, forest as long eye can see, ocean and fjords.. Fresh air! and high mountains.. You should come to visit some time!
izimngcubes15
I'd like to stay in...Thailand! Where I was born, now I live in U.S. But I want to live there again someday...
seanooi
I'd like to be where I was raised, Malaysia.
The foods there are to die for with almost unlimited selections of cuisine.
And maybe because I was raised there and didn't really get to experienced living overseas, (besides where i am now, the stone age part of the states), so I still love there. Laughing
pjv
I would like to live in Canada but im a bit worried coz they say it's a very cold country. Like to live in tropical countries also where there are lots of beaches. I love the water, not much of an ice.
abone
Now ...! I would like to stay in north pole for a few weeks.Because the weather is so hot in my country Wink

a picture from north pole

03hernamand
I like to stay in Australia and Cyprus. Both are great places to stay, in my opinion. I have visited both quite a lot now, and I could go there for many more times in the future. Sure, I've been to places like the USA, Spain, Belgium, France, but none are as good as Cyprus or Australia. In the future, I plan to leave England and move out to a place like Australia, that just says how much I love it there.
Jurado
Spain or Italy, Everything is there nice .
blackheart
Australia - I couldn't stay anywhere else long-term, it'd kill me.

I've travelled heaps - Egypt, Jordan, Israel, Thai-land, Bali, Hawaii (States), FiGi, Singapore... etcetera... I'm going to France this Christmas.

And there really is no-where like home. It's so relaxed, so little poverty and suffering, such nice weather and friendly people, so much racial and cultural diversity, good education, opportunities...

I don't think I'll even move far within Australia... Maybe a few kilometers Laughing .
_-WU-_-TANG-_
I've never been to another country besides the US so I really don't know. Someday I would like to goto England and France though.
Yjaxygames
Almost everybody just wants to live where they live now, that's pretty logical. It's the place where you know where everything you need is, and it's the country which you know how everything is like.
bartdou
7gts-scout wrote:

Warning:Taiwan is not a country, it belongs to the People's Republic of China! it's a province of China. Even though you don't admit, it is, and will be forever!

OK,my favourite country is Ice Land, almost a wonderland.
HoboPelican
bartdou wrote:

Warning:Taiwan is not a country, it belongs to the People's Republic of China! it's a province of China. Even though you don't admit, it is, and will be forever!

Laughing
Hmm, it's had it's own government, army, consulates and and tax system for about 50 years....I think those make are pretty strong points in favor of it being it's own country.

Thinking about it, I might change my second choice to the Seychelles. From what I've read, I think that would suit me nicely. Has anybody actually been there?
bartdou
HoboPelican wrote:
bartdou wrote:

Laughing
Hmm, it's had it's own government, army, consulates and and tax system for about 50 years....I think those make are pretty strong points in favor of it being it's own country.

Yeah,it does. It has been like that because it wants to be a country, and there are also some other regions in the world like Taiwan, but they're not countries, have you ever heard that they are called countries by the UN? You know, what you want to be doesn't represent what you're being now!
Karl
LadySarina wrote:
I like Norway the best! Live there myself, and I just love it.

Norway got the most wonderful nature, forest as long eye can see, ocean and fjords.. Fresh air! and high mountains.. You should come to visit some time!

Norway is beautifull but I think the climate would be a little bit to much for the full 365 days. Maybe one could stay the winter in another climate (occationally skiing in Norway)

Summer in Copenhagen are not that bad...but after a really nice July it has rained nonstop in August so... Sad
crimson_aria
I'd love to stay in Japan or Korea or somewhere in Europe.
roadruner
i'd like to go and check out usa once
if i had the money i'd go to college there Smile
bad sadly i don't Sad
tkcy
I would like to stay in Australia. Brisbane to be exact! hahahaha yeah! Its only about an hour's drive to gold coast. Cheers!
m00tmuffin
I just went to Belize and I absolutely loved it there...such an amazing and fantastic country. Spent a few days up the mountains and did some caving and spelunking and looked at Mayan ruins and went to the rainforest...and then spent a few days on the beach by the ocean, snorkeling and scuba diving. If I could have stayed there I would have. Razz
snjripp
I would choose Vienna, Austria as my place of residence--amazing museums, operas, Heurigers, and architecture.
jasmine
Japan! Always wanted to walk 'sakura' (cherry blossom) covered streets!
RiCtee
Australia - the place to be. Awesome livestyle, modern living, less populated and less stressful, beautiful scenics, and the heart of sports (am I right??). I am living here now...envy me.
Karl
RiCtee wrote:
Australia - the place to be. Awesome livestyle, modern living, less populated and less stressful, beautiful scenics, and the heart of sports (am I right??). I am living here now...envy me.

and it takes a long time to go there from the US and europe so you are pretty much alone except for people who really really want to be there Wink

Of the places I have been Madrid and Cape Town are quite good alternatives to Copenhagen.

But San Sebastian (aka Donastia) is my no. 1 place.
miele
i like to stay in canada,coz it's a beautiful country.i have so many relatives there.i want the weather,also the places we're i've been there last two years ago were beautiful.if i were not be given the chance to go to canada,i want to go to italy,and i want to stay to some of the beautiful hotels there.most especially i want to see venice,and rome.i want to go also to some of the beautiful spots and sceneries there.i want to experience also exploring the beautiful places,coz i'm an adventurous person. of course,added to that,i want to learn and study their cultures
tamilparks
I Like INDIA....... its a nice country
LostOverThere
I love my own Country (Australia), but other then that, I think Finland would be nice, just so, beautiful! Very Happy
710ths
It got to ne Canada, West Coast, Vancouver
palavra
i don't like to stay in a place very long.

i travelled a lot

but i want to live in my country

country that cradle of so many civilization

country that keeps graves of my ancestors

country that i can see my beloved flag

country that i can talk my mother tongue
windrei
i'd like to stay in any places that support art development and give chances to artist. Hong Kong is not such a place, i wanna leave...
wendy86
I like to stay at japan... you know why ? becouse that is the most beautiful country in the world . do you agree with me ? and that country also got many beautiful girl , they all is white white one....
hyderabad
I like my own country only because i ts myy naive and have powerful to me
since outside i have to live like slave
Hitman.
I have only been to Mexico, outside of the US. But i wish i can to Rome. or Athens. That would be so cool. Just to see the famous sites that are part of the city.