FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MMORPG - Its intersting what people do

Do you play any of the following MMORPG
Maplestory
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Trickster Online
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ragnarok
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Runescape
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other (please post)
47%
 47%  [ 10 ]
All above
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
None
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 21

spspremium
I just wanted to know if anyone plays the following games.

Note: Please do not say why is eg. WOW not on the list. This poll is just for me to know if anyone playes the games i play.
The results are going towards a survey.
Duck
I voted other. I don't play MMORPG's yet, but aurose is in development. That's a private server of the MMORPG rose. I think I'm going to play that game.
sgwreviews
I love playing Entropia Univers,
Formely known as: Project Entropia.

It's kind of free, Smile you can play it for free and earn little money, but you could inverst real money to get better stuff in the game.
Ka7raK
It's interesting how people spam...
linkman2004
I voted for nothing. I used to play MapleStory, and before that I played Star Port: Galactic Empires, but I don't play any of them now. They just take to much effort to get anywhere and are rediculously repetitive.
Tasa
I have played a lot of online games although none of the ones you have listed in the poll do I currently play. Well right now until I get my new computer I play nothing, but once I get it i will start playing Guildwars again. Great game easy to play as a casual player.
Waerjak
I have tried RuneScape as my friends told me it was the best. But it was the worst mmorpg i have ever tried! Its graphics suck and there is no community... All people ask you is "LVL?????" and "i pwn you" and stuff like that. Personally i think Daimonin and Ashen Empires is the two best mmorpgs i have ever tried. You should try them sometime Smile www.ashenempires.comwww.daimonin.net
Shanghai_Dragon
I play silkroad online.... but it is getting pretty pointless. The graphics are pretty good though. The best part is that it is free for life.
chrismen
^^^^ I have played silkroad online. It is not bad but got boring after a while. My char is prob deleted.

I play more regularly Guild Wars but have given that up recently so I have time to finish my site.
ashen
I love Ragnarok Online so I vote for Ragnarok ! The community are so big and interesting. I've played this game since June 2003.
panacuba
i got one really hard for you Anarchy Online is teh best one out there
seanooi
I played Maplestory for a short while and quitted due to my connection. It was way too laggy to do anything. Then when i moved here (USA) i tried hosting ragnarok for a few months, but quitted due to school work.
Timoses
Definitely Silkroad Online again.
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-30043.html
Saryon
Well, I have the feeling that Runescape is kids only, no offense. I played it once, but quit after 5 min.
Okay, it's free, but still. I mean, common, how bad can it look like? The graphics s*ck totallt, the gameplay is worthless, and so on...

I've played Guild Wars, and I play WoW at the moment.
exarkun
I have only touched MapleStory once, and reached level 8 before quiting. I am tired of killings the snails, that's why. Wink
laqruq
I have to addmitt that I was really shocked that author of this tread, hasnt mentioned the most played MMORPG which is WoW, this game has changed my look at RPG gaming. Until now I wanst really into this type of games, but one day when haing a sleepover at my m8ts I played this game, and I felt in love Very Happy It is trully my best Cg ever, It also takes more time than Counter-strike which I adore, now Im a really computer games geek Razz or am I ? hehehe

Best wishes WoW'ers Smile
OsterhouseProductions
I dont play it very much anymore, but im a fan of diablo. Youll never play the same way twice, completely customizable stats and skills, and THOUSANDS of random items. Plus lots of people play it.