FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

BEST MOVIE EVER

Jaiye
I've had enough of these mother-****** snakes on this mother-****** plane.
KernEnergie
And?
Jaiye
KernEnergie wrote:
And?

and Sam Jackson owns your face.
dray101
that movie looks sooooooooooooooooooooo bad!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
spspremium
I dont get this Question Question
ganbate
what a wierd topic... Shocked
Jaiye
ganbate wrote:
what a wierd topic... Shocked

you know what's wierder??? SNAKES ON A PLANE, MOTHER-******!!!
jeremoi
SNAP is the best movie ever!!! The snakes come from the strangest places. I really liked it when they got the lady's boob. The ending was kind of weak though.
ylmun
jeremoi wrote:
SNAP is the best movie ever!!!

SNAP? Snakes Nudging A Plane?

I've had enough of these Motherf***ing snakes nudging this Motherf***ing plane!

Where's Riki Tiki Tavi when you need his motherf***ing snake-eating mongoose *ss?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0175122/
saskshadowplayers
I cant wait to see the mother f***ing snakes on the mother f***ing plane... But my friends were too cheap to go with me the first night... I'm sure after a bit more persausion I can coax on of them into coming...
HDirtwater
Apparently, all the hype didn't help out too much. The movie opened with a big fat $15.2 million this weekend. I guess a bad movie is still a bad movie no matter how many blogs think it's going to be great.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20060820/en_movies_eo/19807
mistuh griddlez
As i just posted in a previous topic....IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!! It probably is the greatest movie in the world (well besides shaun of the dead.) Sam Jackson RULES! Very Happy
Rsam
Samuel L Jackson just knows what's cool. He knew Snakes on a Plane would get the attention of the people, snakes on a plane might be a joke for years to come.
magneto_ms
The following are my favourites and I have posted the reason for them.Very Happy

Speed(seldom does a movie succeed in packing so much action yet remain authentic enough to watch),

The Jurassic Park (Tremendous story(Crichton magic,yeah!),and pathbreaking visual effects)

Gladiator (powerful, moving story. Russel Crowe sets this movie apart from others of the same genre.Has superb action sequences that really places you right inside the colosseum!)

Titanic (Very close to 'filming perfection' It uses nearly every special effect trick in the book, yet you hardly notice it. Well researched and brilliantly made)

But if you ask me my all-time favourite it's got to be 'The Jurassic Park'
ylmun
magneto_ms wrote:
The following are my favourites and I have posted the reason for them.Very Happy
.....(list of magneto's favorite movies)

Ok,

Obviously the subject of this thread NEEDS to be changed.

I'm tired of these motherf***ing subjects on this motherf***ing Television and Movies board!
AaronJizzles
that movie was so good..... i was freaking out though because of some of the scary parts. it was pretty sad too.... I thought it was a very good movie and i think my dad would like it too, lol :p

-AJ
marioflory
Is it now very good or very bad? I'm confused... and what has the topic got to do when the first few posts are about how bad the movie was? Can somebody change the topic to something like "very unsuccessful discussion about Snakes on a Plane"? Please?!
Because "Best Movie EVER" seems to me more like a Poll or a discussion about movies in general.... however, topics like that exist already. So.. it's unneccessary anyway, as everybody thinks another movie is best ever...

So long.. Enjoy the movies YOU think are BEST.. and leave people alone that think Snakes on a plane is GREAT or SH**.. Smile
pudovkin
Today: "Akira", from Katsuhiro Otomo.
CreepingD
You it's great, but do you now what movie is even greater?
Snakes on a train, look it up Wink
[/sarcasm]
Whong
Enter the Dragon, Way of the Dragon, Super Mario Bros, Richie Rich, and many more but the best, there is none to be the best!

But movies are good!Very Happy some atleast!Very Happy
gh0stface
Seems like this thread is starting to get a bit spammy since some users don't understand the quote from the first poster.

-Locked-