FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Red Alert Series

The Czar
I don't know if there is already a post on this but here I go,

I have been a C & C fan since I was 6 or 7. I have played most of the Command And Conquer games. But my favourite are the Red Alert ones. What keeps me playing them now is the mods ... I loved Desire's mods and I mod myself. I am now planning to make my own mod ...
panacuba
i love it to i have red alert 2 and yuris revege also generasl and im waiting for c&c 3 this is one of thebest strategis games
Duck
I have only played command and conquer generals. Pretty cool you make mods yourself.
cybercorey
The command and conquer games were the first one I bought, Red Alert 1 & 2 are gret game games. Then they released C&C Generals. That was a good game but I still say it wasnt as good as the Red Alert one's!
Egmond
Yeah, the Red Alert serie is a real classic; i started playing when i was about 10, and i still like it ^^
Moey
Ive been playing that for a long time, on and off I guess. I usually beat the campaign every so often when I am bored. But about the mods, what are they?
Egmond
Moey wrote:
Ive been playing that for a long time, on and off I guess. I usually beat the campaign every so often when I am bored. But about the mods, what are they?

Mods = modifications; you add more to the game, like new countries, maps, missions, units, and so on.
The Czar
I have been making SSAI for YR now ... Its harder but possible to defeat ... Look at my website in my sig ...
Ka7raK
I was most pleased when C&C: First Decade came out for 30. I didn't lose the chance of getting the whole saga for such a price. I think RA2 has the best, most charismatic story but ZH features the most cool units. I also like Renegade and i was certainly surprised to see that more than 5k people still play Renegade online.
Lillefix
I love the campaign at Red Alert 2.

Especially the one where you got a tanya, Locked and loaded, baby!
Terrasis-Cian
I think the skirmish feature is the best thing ever. It is unreal to be able to create and maintain your own base(from scratch) I think that command and conquer tiberian sun is cool because it is so ultra-modern!!!
mongoose41
cybercorey wrote:
The command and conquer games were the first one I bought, Red Alert 1 & 2 are gret game games. Then they released C&C Generals. That was a good game but I still say it wasnt as good as the Red Alert one's!
Yeah. Generals was more of a westwood attempt at a blizzard style game. They should have stayed with the Red Alert series, but instead they made a (hybrid) game which is inferior to both Warcraft and Red Alert.
Egmond
mongoose41 wrote:
cybercorey wrote:
Yeah. Generals was more of a westwood attempt at a blizzard style game. They should have stayed with the Red Alert series, but instead they made a (hybrid) game which is inferior to both Warcraft and Red Alert.

Well, at least their next games will be RA3 and C&C 3 ^^
Assiez
C&C games are what got me into stragedy instead of the more traditional AOE ones. I loved Red Alert, just the right amount of fiction and truth, it was amazing. The day that I lost the cds was one of the saddest days in my life. No, not really, but it makes a point. Very Happy
theLOGANhole
My First Pc Game was Red Alert, I feel in love with RTS and If anyone wants to play RED alert 2 with me online I'm up to it. Just send me a message.