FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

i'm waiting, waiting, waiting......

bytebase
i'm waiting, waiting, waiting,,,,,,

Quote:
Account details
Your request is not handled yet. Please check the status of your request here.

Hosting (1)
Request 7072 (waiting)

bytebase
Jman2425
Be patient dude. I just got my request through and I sent it out 2 1/2 days ago. So I am thinking that it will take about that long for you too. So just wait a little more.
bytebase
Rolling Eyes
Marston
Sorry, but if you don't like waiting to have your account approved, you can go and pay for hosting. This is a free hosting service, and Bondings (the Admin) has no obligation to approve anyone's account. Nobody is paying him to do this, he's doing it out of the kindness and generosity of his heart.
bytebase
Mr./Ms. Marston:

1) my original idea is NOT complaining about anyone, only expressing my hot heart.
2) time is money, everyone is contributing to this forum, spend time posting something, so this is just reciprocity. in other words, NO free lunch in the world.
3) i do NOT think Bondings will agree with you.

Bytebase.
panacuba
and.... im waiting to...im patient cuz i dont ahve the money to pay for a host and this free one offer me to many goods so i like it very much....be patien my friend may da force be with you
bytebase
i've got idea, thanks.
mathiaus
Had you waited a long time I could understand your tension, however waiting less that 24 hours, specially under the approximate time as stated here, is cazy!
That topic exists to try to stop these kinds of topics Rolling Eyes
-close-