FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Flight Simulator 2004

Pyro Man
I have gotten addicted to it recently. Its briliant!! It is very very hard though, and takes a lot of practise. But it is very realistic. My only problem is that I dont have a joystick, and I dont have a numpad as I use a Laptop. It slows up as I use a notebook laptop lol. But in the flight lessons the instructor gets so incredibly annoying. Your trying to do the solo flight and he says "I will let you get on with it" and he starts bothering you when you really need to concentrate big time!!!!

But I love it. Does anyone else here play it often?
S3nd K3ys
Pyro Man wrote:
I have gotten addicted to it recently. Its briliant!! It is very very hard though, and takes a lot of practise. But it is very realistic. My only problem is that I dont have a joystick, and I dont have a numpad as I use a Laptop. It slows up as I use a notebook laptop lol. But in the flight lessons the instructor gets so incredibly annoying. Your trying to do the solo flight and he says "I will let you get on with it" and he starts bothering you when you really need to concentrate big time!!!!

But I love it. Does anyone else here play it often?

I haven't played in a few years. If you like flying, you should check out Lock-On, Modern Air Combat.

Very realistic. You could almost fly a real play after playing this game.
Pyro Man
That sounds more like combat, you know fighter planes. I just wnat to take off, fly and land. But landing is tricky!!

I am currently making the Polka Dotted Slingsby T67 Firefly seen in "Come Outside" a fantastic childrens show.
vaoger
i really realy realy LOVE this game!1
till now it still in my computer!!
Some time, when free i will played this game with my MS3347 ( Cassena )
really that time to learn to played and masterd the game!!
For those who loved this game, YOU Ruled ONLY if you are not a pilot like me!!
I take about 4 month before i know what it is!! Killing me most the time!!
but now i can fly freely in the desktop with my flavorite blue strip MS3347 Cassena!!
online played the game is much batter and fun too!! Radio Contact is my flavorite part of the game!!
inreract with other pilot.... cool.. andr rock!!

havent played before buy one!!
it will bored you!!