FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which underware and why?

S3nd K3ys
Me = usually boxers, sometimes commando (i.e. none). Boxers are more comfy for the most part, plus, when I'm cleaning or scrubbing, jake and the boys kind of swing about, to and fro, and rub slightly Cool

I'm mostly curious about the ladies, especially if it's a G-String, because it would seem uncomfortable to have that thing all wedged up in there like that. Maybe it's different for women?
Jaiye
i go boxers. only downside vs. briefs is the lack of 'boner-management'.
S3nd K3ys
Jaiye wrote:
i go boxers. only downside vs. briefs is the lack of 'wood-management'.

Concurr. Especially when cleaning, as mentioned above. (you might want to re-phrase your post as I did in the quote so it doesn't get removed) Wink
Pyro Man
ha ha yeah man. But yeah girls have that G-string shoved up their ass all day, a survey showed girla have more poo particles on their undwear than blokes, like 30 times more!!!! So they cant moan at us lot for being dirty!!!
S3nd K3ys
Pyro Man wrote:
ha ha yeah man. But yeah girls have that G-string shoved up their *** all day, a survey showed girla have more poo particles on their undwear than blokes, like 30 times more!!!! So they cant moan at us lot for being dirty!!!

Wholly crap! I didn't know that! (pun intended)
kung_fu_stu
you have got too much time on your hands
kazikame
Boxers. Much more comfortable.
sraya
I dont like boxers. sometimes i wear them as shorts with nothing under. but not under my pants. I prefer underpants. I know they are not good for you, but when i am home i just dont wear any underwear... so it balances i guess...
S3nd K3ys
sraya wrote:
I dont like boxers. sometimes i wear them as shorts with nothing under. but not under my pants. I prefer underpants. I know they are not good for you, but when i am home i just dont wear any underwear... so it balances i guess...

The reason it's not good for you, I think, is the heat.
jb2_86_uk
Pyro Man wrote:
ha ha yeah man. But yeah girls have that G-string shoved up their *** all day, a survey showed girla have more poo particles on their undwear than blokes, like 30 times more!!!! So they cant moan at us lot for being dirty!!!

Aah but to be fair, they have 30 times less material Wink

JB
Soulfire
Boxers, I like the looser, more natural feel of them.
Josso
I'm fairly sure that would be uncomfortable even for women.

My girlfriend doesn't wear g-strings all day long that's for sure Shocked. She's actually obsessed with "girl boxers" because they are comfy and has taken to wearing a pair of my boxers to bed because of comfort ability (grr).

Anyway... back on task:

I wear boxers because they are comfy; I have no other type of underwear.
Idoru
Laughing Laughing big time Laughing

Don't think it was intended to become a 'men talking about womens underwear'-
thread, but honestly, who's surprised? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Pyro Man
Josso wrote:
I'm fairly sure that would be uncomfortable even for women.

My girlfriend doesn't wear g-strings all day long that's for sure Shocked. She's actually obsessed with "girl boxers" because they are comfy and has taken to wearing a pair of my boxers to bed because of comfort ability (grr).

Anyway... back on task:

I wear boxers because they are comfy; I have no other type of underwear.

Some of this I can beleive Joss, ha ha ha
sibbahz
Unusual thread, but as with most people here its boxers for me.

Dont get so hot and feels nicer.
gh0stface
S3nd K3ys wrote:
sraya wrote:

The reason it's not good for you, I think, is the heat.

Well, according to the Mayo Clinic, that may be just an old wives tale. Here's an excerpt from the article which you can find here.
Quote:
Tight shorts reduce sperm count. Not true. Despite anecdotal reports that boxer shorts are better than briefs, researchers have found no scientific proof that briefs, athletic supporters or tight trousers adversely affect fertility, even if worn daily.

However, according to WebMD.com, they tend to say that wearing brieds may lower your sperm count. An excerpt from the article which you can find here.
Quote:
The testes can overheat when a man wears briefs. If the testes are too hot, they are not able to produce sufficient sperm, resulting in low sperm count.

I think I'm more inclined to go with the Mayo Clinic article as the Mayo Clinic tends to have a higher and more respectable reputation around the world.

Anyways, for me, I like to wear boxers. I like my boys to swing free. Smile