FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to receive donated points?

diablera
Well, a few days ago I was out of home. My band was touring around my hometown. But however, I posted a few topics while I was out, the thing is that I couldn't login with my very own username and password because of the IP address, so I had to use another account ( jcrash ). Then I donated all my gained points to my very original account (this one, of course).

I couldn't use those points, please people tell me HOW, or what should I do?

Cheers & Thanks!! Cool
n0obie4life
You cannot donate points. You have to ask Bondings to transfer them Smile.
Bondings
I transferred those Points. Wink
aNaLis
diablera wrote:
the thing is that I couldn't login with my very own username and password because of the IP address

Wow, ok does that mean that u can only login with the same IP? because my IP changes every 24 hours... that is going to be a very big problem...
Bondings
aNaLis wrote:
diablera wrote:
the thing is that I couldn't login with my very own username and password because of the IP address

Wow, ok does that mean that u can only login with the same IP? because my IP changes every 24 hours... that is going to be a very big problem...

You can login with a different ip-address. Analis had some problems with his password and was posting on a different username with a different ip-address and asked to send him a new password. And because of the different ip, we weren't sure it was him, so we had to ... But everything is fine now. Wink