FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which graphic Designing Program Do You Use?

Which Graphic Designin' program do you use
Photoshop
42%
 42%  [ 8 ]
GIMP
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
MS Paint
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Other
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 19

Metroid Escapes
So all you graphic designin dudes out there wanna tell me what yal use to make yal ultimate graphics? I got a better idea! tell the world! theres a poll!

Firstly, i use photoshop and a combination of MSpaint for my graphics.
S3nd K3ys
Metroid Escapes wrote:
So all you graphic designin dudes out there wanna tell me what yal use to make yal ultimate graphics? I got a better idea! tell the world! theres a poll!

Firstly, i use photoshop and a combination of MSpaint for my graphics.

I use Gimp. How much did you pay for Photoshop?
{name here}
It depends on what you want to make. Paint is what some pros, and ametuers use to make pixel art(2d game characters, terrain, etc). Fireworks is good for logos and common web images. Photoshop and GIMP are good for the projects that need photo manipulation.

Paint and Fireworks are what suit me best.
VidE
For free--MS Expression Graphic Designer-(free for a year) and Project Dogwaffle's free version. Real Draw form MediaChance, PSCS2 and Cinema 4D.
sgwreviews
Well, I use 2 that are listed here and one other.
I use Photoshop and The Gimp, but I also use Fireworks.
It all depends on my mood which program I choose form day to day. Smile
But mostely it would be Fireworks I guess.
Jaan
I have CS2 and Macromedia Studio, which cost ALOT, I had to save up for a long time, though they have been worth it. I'm also planning on buying Maya (I already used the 30-day trial period Razz)
bigdan
I use Paint Shop Pro. Does the job. Very Happy
internetjobs
i thing photoshop is best, i am using Photoshop CS, it is suitable for any photo editing..
coreymanshack
I'm going to have to Holla for The Gimp. I personally didn't pay crap for adobe photoshop, (but what do I pay for?) j/k Razz. Gimp can do anything any of the other guys can do and best of all, it's FREE.
urbanbuddha
Photoshop CS2.... but I'm starting to verge onto Illustrator CS2 cause of its vector capabilities with the same architecture of Photoshop.

If any one is at a post-secondary institute, college or university, they should get out their local book store as they'll probably have the software you need for the cheapest price cause of whole sale and student discount (^_^)d

Other than that, Gimp is fine to use since it is free (n_n)
dancingwaldo
I LOVE my illustrator CS2! Such beautiful graphics at my fingertips! Although I have done some work with Iluustrator I mostly use flash 8 to make my drawings come to life.
healyrj
I use FIREWORKS because I have been using Macromedia stuff for about 6 years now. I love it but I think Photoshop and similar programs will do just as good. I find FIREWORKS very easy to use, quite intuitive and has great tutorials.
Trent DeWhite
Paint Shop Pro.

Having never tried GIMP, I don't know about all its features. Is it more user-friendly than Photoshop/PSP?
Teragonto
I have PhotoShop CS2, Macromedia Studios, 3DSM (3D Studios Max), Illustrator CS2, GoLive CS2, and I used to have The GIMP. Heh, Im very rich. Razz
manumiglani
I use photofiltre and irfanview.
chandanis
I use Adobe Photoshop CS 2 with some extra filters and tools
cheeta
I use photo shop and MS paint both !!!!
bernardnapoleon
MS paint to me is only for printscreen, pressing printscreen button then pasting it on paint then saving, purposes only.