FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is Anyone a metroid fan

Do You Like Metroid
Yeah, Metroid Rocks!
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
Nah, Metroid Can Hit The Road
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Metroid Escapes
I'm the ultimate metroid master and i'm just wondering if there are any more masters of the metroid cuz its hard to find 'em. Theres a poll to! (Not used to making polls)
Tasa
Metroid is a great game. I have played them all since the NES except the hunters for the cube. Just not a fan of FPS.
Metroid Escapes
I played every game out. the very first and the very last! Which is Metroid Pinball. I beat 'em all. You thinking of getting the newer games out?
Tasa
I don't think I will get the prime and prime hunters like I said not a big FPS fan, I plyed pinball fun but just pinball. SO I wont buy it. It any new ones come out I will look at them and if I like them I will buy them. But it seems like they are trying to branch out more, which is what kill the sonic line in my opinion. But only time will tell.
Ghengis
The two (non-Hunters) Prime games are both fantastic. I was extremely wary of translating Metroid into first-person, but once you get used to the controls (and I normally *hate* console FPS games) it feels just like home. I actually never beat the NES Metroid (not having a map kind of killed it for me), but everything since then I've devoured. I strongly reccommend any fan of the series at least spend a few hours with Prime (play them in order) and try to get used to the controls. It's worth the investment.
Dark_Jedi06
I'm not overly fond of the ones for the Gamecube...FPS's just aren't my style. The classics for the NES are great though. Very Happy
linkman2004
Dude, Dark_Jedi06, I'm basically the exact opposite of you, I didn't really like the originals, but the Prime games are really what pulled me in. In my opinion, Metroid just really works well as and FPS, especially with Metroid Prime's excellent single player and Hunter's wicked multiplayer.
Jaime
what is the metroid games and its consoles??

Only I play
Metroid of Snes
Metroid of Gameboy Advance

These games are very cool... Cool