FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dose Anybody Know Where to find Photoshop pro Free Software.

Vivaelese
Dose Anybody Know Where to find Photoshop pro Free Software.Please I really Need It To Edit My Template.
xiao
You'll have to pay for it like everybody else
or pay someone to edit your template Smile
If you don't have Photoshop, you probably won't be able to edit your template either...
Texas Al
GIMP is an open source image manipulation program that has most of the same features of Photoshop but it's free and legal to download here:

http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/

What's this you say? You prefer Photoshop? You believe commercial software is better? You like the pretty user interface? Well, then, fork over the $200 to Adobe and stop complaining.
littlegiant
$200 for Photshop? You sure about that? In my neck of the woods, the last time I priced Photoshop (and damn near fainted when I got the response) it was close to $1000 CDN which translates to about $700 USD.

Vivaelese, you might also want to download this freebie graphics editor - Photoplus 6 (19 MB). I tried the previous version, Photoplus 5.5 and I thought it was pretty good.
S3nd K3ys
Texas Al wrote:
GIMP is an open source image manipulation program that has most of the same features of Photoshop but it's free and legal to download here:

What's this you say? You prefer Photoshop? You believe commercial software is better? You like the pretty user interface? Well, then, fork over the $200 to Adobe and stop complaining.

Can Gimp do animations like Imageready?
xiao
Yea, I think $700 will be closer than $200 :p
Or they ripped me off Shocked
SamiTheBerber
GIMP is good program and can do anything what man wants to do. I use it myself and I like it very much, because it is easy to use and support quite everything ...
Sarah
Yeah, I would just choose an alternate program. It may not be the same, but it'll probably have similar features. There's no way to get adobe free unless you do the trial, and that's only 30 days long. The real price is about 700 dollars, so I'd just choose an alternate.
mohamed
I'm a supporter of OS. So yeah... try GIMP.
snowboardalliance
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Texas Al wrote:

Can Gimp do animations like Imageready?

Animations are not simple, but if it is a .gif, each layer can be a frame. You just add to the end of the name of the frame (xxms) for how many miliseconds it will show. But it is doable.
Anderman
Macromedia Fireworks can edit PSD files
Get the free 30 day trial from macormedia.com

Its a good program , worth a try Wink
mathiaus
You cant get it for free.
Either use the trial version ( http://www.adobe.com/products/tryadobe/main.jsp#product=39 )
or try a different product such as one of those mentioned
Anderman
I would love to try Photoshop on my comp but the file size is 329.1MB
:S
Oh well, Migt awell give it ago
csbarracks
i have found it 1 thime whit limwire. just needs a crack. and these are hard 2 find.
boringest
just use Paint if you are desperate...it's still a pretty good program IMHO, low on resources and can do quite alot of things.
simplyw00x
csbarracks wrote:
i have found it 1 thime whit limwire. just needs a crack. and these are hard 2 find.

Are you determined to get banned? Advertising illegally pirated software in the middle of the forum with the shoddiest typing and the worst English I have ever seen? Get out!