FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

C++ Codes Tips Tricks for competition...

hellrahul
Hey!

I am going to take part in a C++ coding competition. Which will be held on 26th of August.

The software to use is Turbo C++ . Its Not Visual c++ But its a dos based Blue screen compiler (Very old version)

So I am Preparing for that...
But I want some pre made projects, Tips and Tricks....
About the common mistake and productive ideas etc etc....

Plz suggest me some thing... A Book, or a good site, or any project made by you.

I will be thankful.....
Indi
hellrahul wrote:
Hey!

I am going to take part in a C++ coding competition. Which will be held on 26th of August.

The software to use is Turbo C++ . Its Not Visual c++ But its a dos based Blue screen compiler (Very old version)

Plz suggest me some thing... A Book, or a good site, or any project made by you.

I will be thankful.....

Dude! >.< That compiler is ancient - pre-standard. You won't even be able to compile most modern C++ code, if any. You probably won't even be able to compile "Hello, world".

Get a better compiler. That's the first tip. You can't learn how to properly ride a motorcycle on a tricycle. There are loads of free compilers: http://www.thefreecountry.com/compilers/cpp.shtml
Sappho
Indi wrote:
hellrahul wrote:
Hey!

I will be thankful.....

Dude! >.< That compiler is ancient - pre-standard. You won't even be able to compile most modern C++ code, if any. You probably won't even be able to compile "Hello, world".

Get a better compiler. That's the first tip. You can't learn how to properly ride a motorcycle on a tricycle. There are loads of free compilers: http://www.thefreecountry.com/compilers/cpp.shtml

I don't think that he has a choice to choose a compiler he will use in that competition. Smile
deepak
You still need tips for Borland compiler?