FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Design A Signature(Banner) for me!Win 50Frih$!

selim06
I want you to make me a signature for 50Frih$(the prices may increase up, it depend on you)
http://www.pc101.com/
Your banner can be between these two sizes: 350 x 120 and 400 x 100
The design should have PC101 in mind... computer related... high tech... educational... yadda yadda... you get the idea!But in general PC hardware and software!
Thanks a lot the contest will be closed in 2 days so please be quick!
-Selim
niranvv
CheckOut this:

I'm not much in to photoshop and all!!

Crying or Very sad
selim06
niranvv wrote:
CheckOut this:

I'm not much in to photoshop and all!!

Crying or Very sad

A good one,I may use it if you can have something to add(or edit)..May be the icons of Windows,Linux(left side and small)
And that may be good to use change the style of "PC101" text!
niranvv
One small Modification!!

Check Now:

Is there anything else to change??

If its ok, then I will send you this Photoshop file!
You can change the fonts and all stuffs there itself dude!

Laughing
selim06
niranvv wrote:
One small Modification!!

Check Now:

Is there anything else to change??

If its ok, then I wil send you ths Photoshop file!
You can change the fonts and all stuffs thr itself dude!

Laughing

Ok,then I'm almost satisfied but I want to give the other members more chances so I will pay you extra 25Frih$ for this effort!I may not use your creation but you worked on it so you deserved it!And if I use it 50Frih$ will be come!50+25=75Frih$
niranvv
selim06 wrote:

Ok,then I'm almost satisfied but I want to give the other members more chances so I will pay you extra 25Frih$ for this effort!I may not use your creation but you worked on it so you deserved it!And if I use it 50Frih$ will be come!50+25=75Frih$

Ok man!
No problem!! Laughing
Waiting for the initial 25$ Dancing
Ghost Rider103

Shoudl I add anything to it? Would you like any mods on it or anything? Just let me know, I would be happy to change anything for you.

BTW when you purchase my banner, the "My Banner" will be removed. I hope you choose mine.
selim06
Sorry Ghost Rider 103!I will choose niranV 75Frih$ sent!So please close this topic.
niranvv
selim06 wrote:
Sorry Ghost Rider 103!I will choose niranV 75Frih$ sent!So please close this topic.

Thanks for the payment!

Laughing
rajhank
Ghost Rider103 wrote:

Shoudl I add anything to it? Would you like any mods on it or anything? Just let me know, I would be happy to change anything for you.

BTW when you purchase my banner, the "My Banner" will be removed. I hope you choose mine.

What were u thinking when u were designing this banner.

It might sound bad, but it is AWFUL. Mad
Ghost Rider103
rajhank wrote:
Ghost Rider103 wrote:

What were u thinking when u were designing this banner.

It might sound bad, but it is AWFUL. Mad

Its not that bad....Is is?

Laughing dude that banner I made was a joke, this thread wasn't getting any replys, so I just bumped it pretty much for them.
Animal
selim06 wrote:

Contest is over guys - Congrats to niranV

-close-