FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

love letter i sent to my girl friend

yugioh killer
Quote:
I do not know how to express or analyze the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart all night long. I only know that first and foremost in all my thoughts has been the glorious confirmation you gave me last night - without effort, unconsciously, as of course - of all I have ever thought of your mind and heart.

You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known, and my love, my reverence, my admiration for you, you have increased in one evening as I should have
thought only a lifetime of intimate, loving association could have increased them.

You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes than you ever were before; and my pride and joy and gratitude that you should love me with such a perfect love are beyond all expression, except in some great poem which I cannot write.

Source: http://www.theromantic.com/LoveLetters/woodrowwilson.htm
adysaleh
love can be beautiful and can also be harmful. lead it nicely and good things will come. it all involve feelings that we have to feel and control.
JoeFriday
that was very nicely written.. I'm happy you found someone who makes you feel that way
S3nd K3ys
Got laid last night, eh? Very Happy

She's prolly real happy with your letter. Good job! You should get laid again tonight too. Wink
darrenpaul
Nice, but a tad strong...how long have you two being going out?
S3nd K3ys
darrenpaul wrote:
Nice, but a tad strong...how long have you two being going out?

(Since Monday) Wink
carolinehjkim
Wow! This is a wonderful piece of writting,, really!!
Your girlfriend must be really delighted by this letter.
I hope you two end up being a happy couple!
saveexclusive
Over the past few years, I have noticed that writing love letters is a loved by the ladies, especially if it is someone you love and have a close bond with. I have wrote many letters my self that had def. got me in good standards. Your love letter was a really good one and encourage every guy out there to write love letters to their girls!!!
jobzunlimited
nice writing.
so waht is your girl friend no.
Citizen Kane
This is really good man, is it Shakespeare?

I'm gonna translate it and send it to my gf! thanks for the hard work man!! Razz Wink
Fire Boar
Nicely done. She'll know how you feel after this and if she really loves you (which I'm sure is the case), the wedding bells are close to ringing!
frozenhead
Wow! Good one dude!. I don't know if I can still write one now as what I do when I was in my highschool days. Rolling Eyes
bluefish
nice writing
supjapscrapper
Hey man! You're one buddy who's damn in love with that lady!! maan you are stuck on her Very Happy It's good to see such a thing, I don't know if I can believe in it anymore ... so I'm happy for you, hope it'll keep on going the good way !
angel_of_death
its been almost a month now. hows it going. u dont seem to have written anything else recently. wuzzup Question

have u 2 already finalised everything. Smile

i am nowhere near u in writing those Sad
carlospro7
not bad, what happened afterwards?
kokziwen
hey hey!
that's a great love letter man!
keep it up and hope your relationship with her will last forever!
my best wishes for u !
p.s. i hope i can write as good as you... hehe
darkknight782
love is the music of the soul

i hope you 2 make a god couple

Just an ordinary person
Walking on the pavement
Step by step progressing
But his mind wanders
A note begins to form
And grows into a melody
Played over an over
His step takes rhythm
And his hands begin to move
The melody finds words
A hymn of many angels builds
A humming sound
Eyes close as angels fly
Inside the mind
A soul reforms into music
A spirit now defined
bluefossil
i would be much easier to just say "i want to get down your pants" Razz
maki_03
nice letter. Very Happy

All the best wishes for you Hope that the feelings of adoration won't go between the two of you.

Time will only tell if you are meant for each other.
IceCreamTruck
That love letter, although well written, lacks the length that true love brings to a pen and paper. None are more talkative then those who are in true love. When friends are around they just make you sick with how much love they give one another, and when they are appart all the seporated partners do is talk about each other to all poor soles who happen to be in earshot.

I'm actually just talking the long way around of saying "it's only tree paragraphs." Now in terms of star Quarter Back meets Chearleader and needs to write his feelings down for the first time in his life; it's a novel! lol ;-p But the writer was obviously intelligent, and could have put forth more words on the subject of love, and didn't for reasons that will forever be unknown to us who linger on in the shadow of those sweet words spoken to another human beeing.

Thumbs up for being so short it leaves lots of time for commenting; Thumbs down for being so short it leaves lots of time for commenting;

;-p

PS congrats! Good luck with the girl, dude!
Tycoone
You suddenly made me feel hot Embarassed .
r_y_e_20
Some letters are blooming of sweet words that are kind of exaggerated sometimes. A letter must contain what you really feel with her. Include some funny moments related to her and connect it to either romantic joke, intimate or extra exaggerated one. Make her feel that you really knew her and you like what she is. The letter must contain truth and not just flower of words.
darvit
It's a very nice letter. Wink

Love letters I got are scary, and just have been badly written--imagine a 10 year-old's struggling spidery script, with bad spelling and textspeak abuse. [a turn off]
m00tmuffin
aww! Very Happy that was a beautiful letter, very very sweet. I bet your girlfriend feels really special, because she seems that way to you.
lyndonray
<pessimism>
since we haven't heard from yugioh killer since the original post maybe the letter wasn't well received by the recepient. What comes to mind is that he did infact get laid. but there was confusion regarding the whole...um... laying. I believe the lady in question saw their interaction as nothing more than a one-night-stand (or sitting, depending on where in Tanzania one is!) And our friend, killer, saw it as the beginning of a fruitful courtship. The object of killer's affection read the letter and then proceeded to let him have it the only way one who misinterprets a one-night-stand can have it: cold and brutally. So killer is probably busy looking for more saliva to help him lick his wounds. Expect an update after he is healed and more importantly, re-hydrated!
</pessimism>

<optimism>
Since we haven't heard from yugioh killer since the original post maybe the letter was enthusiastically received by the recepient. What comes to mind is that he did in fact get laid. but there was confusion regarding the whole...um... laying. I believe the lady in question saw their interaction as nothing more than a one-night-stand and thought he would be another male pig and never hear from him again. And our friend, killer, being anything but a male pig, saw it as the beginning of a fruitful courtship. The object of killer's affection read the letter and then proceeded to let him have it the only way one who is interested in an affectionate courtship can have it: hourly showers of love, kisses and chocolate. So killer is probably too busy getting diabetes as well as some good lovin' to bother with posting updates on his Frihost thread. Expect an update when his lady finally realises she has a job she needs to get back to and more importantly, more Hershey Kisses!
</optimism>

I hope everything is going well for you pal!
friendsforall
Very good letter you wrote and I think your gf would be very pleased. Laughing
just-in
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Got laid last night, eh? Very Happy

She's prolly real happy with your letter. Good job! You should get laid again tonight too. Wink

This is what came into my mind when i read the first post. Very Happy

But a nice letter man... If you send such letter to any beauty... I am sure you'll get her... if not for lifetime atleast till you get the next one. Wink
vw_bugg
I am not very good at writing things down sometimes. On the other hand it is easier to say things when i write them than when i say them any ways. Good luck to you, that was well writen.
frozenhead
Wow! I can say that your girlfriend is one lucky hell of a girl because the way I see it, she really inspires you that deep to write a good letter such that one.
rfarrand
good job with the letter. you didn't take it off anyone did you? i hope you wrote it yourself... Smile