FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pwned Siggy

pokethamage
I made another nice siggy 1)to celebrate my char hitting lv 35 on the 8th day, 2)cuz i was bored, 3)to advertise maple's new guild quest.

Comments!
S3nd K3ys
It's cool, but not enough frames in the fade effects. It should be smoother with less delay between scenes, to make it look like it's actually happening. Now it looks like you're turning pages in a book.
Sappho
S3nd made a good point, but since its over 1MB in size even now i would also suggest to leave out some of the keyframes which will lead to concept change as well but at the end you will be able to use it as an actual sig. Wink
S3nd K3ys
Sappho wrote:
i would also suggest to leave out some of the keyframes which will lead to concept change

I started going off in that direction, too, but figured I'd leave it alone. Ya know, as much as we butte heads, we think a lot alike. Wink
wombatrpgs
Its pretty nice, but a bit hard to read with the speed. Although size is aready large, what you already have may be optimal.
Kashinilaya
I liked that. The drawings are perfect, but it ran too slow in my computer.
Aimewitue
funny,i like it very much =)
CivilizeD
Its ok needs some smoothing and needs to stop 4 a lil longer at main text. Keep em comin lookin nice.