FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Oh no!

ehecatl
Well, I've been not on so long that I have negative points and that I got a warning and that I can't even remember the last time I posted! But anyway, Here's the DL on Cat since she's been MIA:

1. New job = money = new apartment! Yay me! First place! (with roomie of course ^_^)

2. Roomie buying new car = free car for Cat! Yay genuine PoS first cars! He's giving it to me meaning he isn't required to fix anything before he does. Bastard. Anyway, It's overdue for an oil change by so long that the oil is pitch black and that combined with an air filter that hasn't been replaced in about 3 years (or at least that's what it looks like, lol) = SUCKY gas milage which ISN'T good right now... (almost 1/8 tank of gas to get from where I live to work and back, which is about a 15 minute drive across town and then 5 more minutes to the next town over) It needs a new spark plug, and a new windshield, gas tank, and exhaust and god knows what else... The last 3 are my own fault though... My first car accident happened! I drove my car into a corn field lined with boulders >_< and the day before that, my first speeding ticket! 200 dollars! Whoopdidoo. Anyway... My point is that I'm probably getting a car that I'd have to put more money into to fix than what it's actually worth. Especially since I'm afraid I'm gonna fall through the floorboards because of how rusty it is!

3. My speeding ticket! 3 hours of sleep and getting up at 4:30 am for work at 5:30 10 miles away = a very tired and irritated Cat. I decided to take 41 home instead K and didnt even realized how fast I was going until the semi infront of me started to get REALLY close to my front bumper REALLY fast. Put on the brakes. Unfortuneately, the state trooper right to my left had already clocked my speed. 72 in a 55. Did I mention all the construction on 41? Well, he dropped that one for me cause it was my first offense ^_^

4. My car accident. Wasn't bad at all. A nice stone chess set however flew forward scarily close to my head from the back windshield and cracked the front one. Now there's a lovely spiderweb crack that takes up the entire passenger side. lol ^_^" Oops.

5. Nothing else too life changing... lol. Other than My lack of internet time thanks to my nursing-related job (PCW)... I work in group homes for the mentally disabled. I may as well live there myself! Geez. Anyway. How are all y'all's lives going? lol >_<
orno
heeh sounds like fun Smile

wish my life were half as interesting lol

anyways, welcome back!
ehecatl
orno wrote:
heeh sounds like fun Smile

wish my life were half as interesting lol

anyways, welcome back!

He, thank you! And it's not that hard to make your life that interesting... lol. Just crash your car and get pulled over acouple of times! Your life can be as interesting as mine! lol.
SNES350
Your first car crash and (unrelated) ticket, so close together! Good luck with that car.
OneBadOmen
Yes car accidents can suck. Just be glad you didn't get hurt!
AaronJizzles
sounds pretty good overall, sucks about the ticket and the crash though but congratulations on everything else, it seems like stuff is going pretty good for you....... btter than me anyway... :p

-AaronJizzles-
ehecatl
SNES350 wrote:
Your first car crash and (unrelated) ticket, so close together! Good luck with that car.

Yeah... I'm gonna need that... We just found a hole in the bottom of the car that the carpet (still in tact) is covering. My floor is gonna rust out from underneath me before the winter is over... lol. Laughing