FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

NOW WHO HAS WATCHED STORMBREAKER AND WHAT YOU THINK?

Radio1
Well what do you think of stormbreaker ?
if you have read the book by anthony herowitz you might feel dissappointed ... i did read the book and i was disappointed but on the whole i think the movie was a great sucess and had a lot of action in it

also the girls say he's Hot Surprised (What About Me) Evil or Very Mad Cool

RIGHT Thats my say now .. what about yours?
reddishblue
I read Storm Breaker but I didn't know it was a movie yet Confused
Radio1
yeh in england the film is out Confused
MAXDAMAGE
I thought it was funny that Alex ryder is ment to be 14 but the guy to chose to play him looks about 19.
frozenhead
[opinion]
Alicia Silverstone plays as her eldest sister (adopted) if you're wondering who is it's famous casts.Shot in UK.Nothing much in the movie. It's another "espoinage here to there" movie. Almost similar to that of Cody Banks (which is likely more good than of this one).[/opinion]
KernEnergie
I've only seen the trailer yet but the guy who plays Alex Rider looks like he has 20 years old. IMDB says he is born in 1990, I doubt that...RottenTomatoes says the movie is not good, too bad, that was a great book (books).
Manofgames
I read the book a couple of years ago when thy had the cover whhich had the submarine on it.

I was a bit annoyed when I saw the trailer because it loks like thhe's going over a bridge in a bike, whereas he doesn't do that until about 3 books later.

Could som1 who's seen the film pls tell me that I'm wrong cos I really want this film to be good, even though loads oof films that are made from books are usually crap.